FOUND. Black bars 740-50mm. Possible renthal swap.

moorey

call me Mia
ITEM: As above, low rise, under 20mm. 31.8. The less branding the better, nothing 'bike branded', eg giant, bonty, commencal. Alloy please.
CONDITION: not scratched up, clamp marks fine.
PRICE: depends on brand etc.
INFO: may swap for my Renthal fatbars, 20mm rise, cut to around 740/50mm. Good condition.

Edit. Not needing a DH bar, something on the lighter side please.

Last edited:

XYGTHO

Likes Dirt
Got some Boobars but they do say Boobar on them if that is too much writing? They are 780s cut to 750 but have oone small scratch on the back of them. Also the Boobar part is rubbing off. Wouldn't take much to have them just black.

moorey

call me Mia
Got some Boobars but they do say Boobar on them if that is too much writing? They are 780s cut to 750 but have oone small scratch on the back of them. Also the Boobar part is rubbing off. Wouldn't take much to have them just black.
Gday nigs. What rise? I've only seen them 20+mm. Prefer under 20 if possible. Cheers.

XYGTHO

Likes Dirt
[HR][/HR]
Gday nigs. What rise? I've only seen them 20+mm. Prefer under 20 if possible. Cheers.
No they are 20mm rise. The scratch is from side cutters when cutting a race plate off. Only 20mm long and like0.5mm wide which you could just use a black nicko to hide. The boobar part seems to rub off? You could use something maybe to rub right off?

boobars1.jpg
boobars2.jpg
boobars.jpg

moorey

call me Mia
Nuke proofs? They're 800, but I have an hatchet.
For absolutely no good reason, I don't really like nukeproof gear generally. Love my pedals, tolerate my headset, not sure about the other gear. Also, being 800, they will be heavy DH flockers, yeah?

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
For absolutely no good reason, I don't really like nukeproof gear generally. Love my pedals, tolerate my headset, not sure about the other gear. Also, being 800, they will be heavy DH flockers, yeah?
Dunno, I very rarely weigh stuff, but I assume they're DH.

bpow

Likes Dirt
If Moorey is not keen I may be interested