Search results

1. hargs

Maldon Ride Day - 2nd September

Full Details at: https://maldonmtb.tidyhq.com/ Sign Up To grab a spot on the ride day email the club: maldonmtb@mail.tidyhq.com Provide: Your Name Contact Phone or email Guardian name and number (if under 16) MTBA License number if you have one (or pic of your license, then you don't have to...
  2. hargs

Maldon Ride Day - 5th August

Maybe 10 or so, maybe less. I am being vague because at this stage I don't really know firm numbers. I think we have got the costs down. It's more about getting the volunteers to do it. So providing a couple of those people are from the club, then getting bus shouldn't be a problem, there are a...
  3. hargs

No worries. I missed where you were going with that. The answer is a bit the same. If we knew far enough in advance that there was enough people interested. Then yeah we could look at doing "mini" ride day or half day. Parks have been pretty good about letting us change event dates. The real...
  4. hargs

Sorry mate, it's hard to change dates. Parks permits, bus hire. If you like send an email to the club email address we plan to send out emails and let people know when the ride days are. The email sign up is a manual thing so your email address won't get all spammed.
  5. hargs

First off the club has a website https://maldonmtb.tidyhq.com/ So you can get details of this and all the other ride days. Sign Up To grab a spot on the ride day email the club: maldonmtb@mail.tidyhq.com Provide: Your Name Contact Phone or email Guardian name and number (if under 16) MTBA...
  6. hargs

Travel insurance recommendations

I am heading over to Whislter in August as well. I am going with CoverMore, they have a policy the "premium" one that you can increase luggage coverage for a single item up to 4500 and they cover mountain biking but not racing. I have used them before but never claimed from them.
  7. hargs

Maldon ride day 23rd of august

Shuttles from 10am $45 for the day $5 for a day (mtba) licence BBQ lunch. There has been some track work done last month. So there is some new stuff to check out Full face helmet and pads recommend. Pm me if your coming or for any details.
  8. hargs

Upcoming Ride Day Schedule (DH/gravity)

For those who don't have Facebook. I put a thread with a poll in it here: http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?285258-Maldon-Ride-Day If you could indicate if you going it would be helpful for planning numbers for the day.
  9. hargs

Maldon Ride Day

Shuttles from 10am till 4pm. $40 per day (plus $5 for those without MTBA license). Remember the ride days fund track maintenance. We recommend full face helmet and pads. If you coming can you indicate numbers on the poll.
  10. hargs

Upcoming Ride Day Schedule (DH/gravity)

The next ride day at Maldon is on 9 November. Check out the FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/145268065515647/
  11. hargs

Maldon Trail Access

Just letting everyone know that access to the tracks will be affected (you won't be able to use them) by a couple of events in Maldon in October and Early November. They are: MT TARRENGOWER HISTORIC HILL CLIMB Sat 18th Oct Sun 19th Oct Maldon Folk Festival October 31st - November 3rd...
  12. hargs

Maldon Ride Days

Ride Day 8th of June Unlimited shuttles from 10am till 4pm. $40 per day (plus $5 for those without MTBA licence) Remember the ride days fund track maintence and after this one we should have the $'s to do some work over winter. So RVSP to: 0408 595 287 or on Facebook. To keep up to...
  13. hargs

Maldon Ride Days

Ride Day 4th of May Unlimited shuttles from 10am till 4pm. $40 per day (plus $5 for those without MTBA licence) We recommend full face helmet pads. To get there check out Google Maps So RVSP to: 0408 595 287 or on Facebook. To keep up to date on other ride days, follow "Maldon...
  14. hargs

Maldon Ride Day 23rd of Feb

Get on it Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk
  15. hargs

Help and Maldon Score a Free Ride Day

We are looking for a bit of help at Maldon for a couple of things. One of them is to do some track work prior to the race. We will be doing this on the 8th and 9th of Feb. If you can come help out you can score a free ride day for each day you help out (so help for both days and get 2 free...
  16. hargs

Maldon Ride Day 23rd of Feb

Unlimited shuttles from 10am till 4pm. $40 per day (plus $5 for those without MTBA licence) As this will be the shuttle day before the race we are planning to run two shuttle vehicles up the hill. We will have done some work on the race run prior to this ride day, so it will be a good chance...
  17. hargs

Maldon Ride Day 1st of Decemeber

On a positive note we can squeeze in another ride day this year. Unlimited shuttles from 10am till 4pm. $40 per day (plus $5 for those without MTBA licence) To get there check out Google Maps So RVSP to: 0408 595 287 or on Facebook. To keep up to date on other ride days, follow...
  18. hargs

Maldon DH Tracks

There was an incident that occurred on Melbourne Cup weekend where someone has rung up the Maldon visitor center and abused one of the volunteers who works there. This person had issue with the fact they were unable to access the tracks on that weekend due to the fact that the Maldon folk...
  19. hargs

Maldon Ride Day 27th of October

Check out the latest lot of track work on the lower part of Valley track. Unlimited shuttles from 10am till 4pm. $40 per day (plus $5 for those without MTBA licence) To get there check out Google Maps So RVSP to: 0408 595 287 or on Facebook. To keep up to date on other ride days...
  20. hargs

The “Flying with a downhill bike” thread

I never bothered. I have done a couple of return flights to NZ and leftthe shock on thebike with pressure in it. Last trip t whistler I let the air out of the shock, figuring it was going to be in a low pressure enviroment for longer.