Search results

1. bunchie34

2013 Trance X0 vs X00

Go the 00. You can trust that the SRAM is just going to work, especially in the brake department (even at X0 level, Elixir brakes are brilliant). Just for balance.
  2. bunchie34

VIC VIC 3x3 Gazebo Series. Sat Dec 8th , Fri Feb 8th , Sat March 2nd

Wouldn't matter to the determined dickheads. Haters gonna hate.
  3. bunchie34

SRAM XX1 XG1199 11 Speed 10-42T Cassette

Otway Odyssey? Well it's like CX......haha
  4. bunchie34

City XC.

I've posted this before.....I'm sure of it. http://vimeo.com/12485256
  5. bunchie34

Giant 29er hardtails 2013

You could always buy an On-One Race 29er and build that up. They're on offer right now too. Just sayin.
  6. bunchie34

Post your 29er!

StevoB, that looks AWESOME. :)
  7. bunchie34

2012 Forrest 6 Hour - Entries now open

Brilliant! The more the merrier! After missing out following my.....little crash......last year at the 3 hour, I am SO looking forward to a return to the Forrest 6 Hour! My favourite race in the calendar!
  8. bunchie34

2012 Forrest 6 Hour - Entries now open

well, one team are a bit keen with 5 entries.....but well done!
  9. bunchie34

Advice needed on XC carbon frames

I've ordered a Dirty Disco f&f. Happy to support OnOne themselves to be honest, I had a 456 Inbred a while back which was a fantastic bike, and I like what they do. Once I've built it up, I'll report back.....
  10. bunchie34

VIC 2012 Kona (Otway) Odyssey

Yeah, not even a finishing photo! Weird....
  11. bunchie34

SRAM announces 10 spd Grip shift woo hoo!

April, apparently.
  12. bunchie34

SRAM announces 10 spd Grip shift woo hoo!

I asked at Trailmix for Aus pricing and got; SRAM XX Grip Shift - 2X10 with Ride-On Sealed Cable System & Lock-On Stationary Grips RRP - $319.95 SRAM X0 Grip Shift - Silver or Red 2X10 or 3x10 with Lock-On Stationary Grips RRP - $244.95 I WILL be buying. Gripshift is fantastic!
  13. bunchie34

VIC 2012 Kona (Otway) Odyssey

No pics for me yet either.
  14. bunchie34

A strange flat.

I sealed the same rim & tyre combo with DT Swiss tubeless kit up just fine with Stans sealant. Rims, generally, are not actually tubeless unless they're marked UST. Hence the need to run tubeless rim tapes (not standard rim tape) and/or the full Stans rubber strip kit or similar. Surprised...
  15. bunchie34

A strange flat.

^this. Hard.
  16. bunchie34

Help with a new 29er to be an 'all round" MTB

You gotta get a Yeti Big Top. everything from xc to am/enduro. Mine is so good. So fast in single track yet can take the abuse you through at it. Open my eyes to 29ers. Someone finally made a 29er that doesn't feel like a xc race bike. Check mine out etc....
  17. bunchie34

Round 1 VES - Ballarat 11 February

Great race, congrats Ballarat Sebastopol on a fun and well run race. That rain near the end was shithouse though eh!
  18. bunchie34

Round 1 VES - Ballarat 11 February

Possible shower, 18C, 80% chance of 1-5mm. Shithouse, eh?
  19. bunchie34

2012 Olympics - current odds

We'll let anyone in. They even let me back in when I go home.