Search results

1. S

Virus warning?

mac? yeh got it on safari on my mac yesterday just ignored it.
  2. S

Colony

im not to sure wats goin on but my mate has a full custom colony frame like 2010 gnarkill frame, official v4 forks and he loves them. he thrashes it and it takes it, i ride it and i love it so yeh. i rekon its a great bike.
  3. S

were to get your ride painted?

woah, they look frikken pimp. Thanks a lot guys.
  4. S

Travel size for street

i ride rigids for street and i love it so much, i had 80mm on my fork before and when i got rigid i had a much better feel of the bike and i like it a lot more for street. (i got dmr trailblade 2's 20mm)
  5. S

08 suburban vs 07 transition top

get the sub my man, better feel, i ride it for street and love it so much.
  6. S

were to get your ride painted?

hey guys, i got a new frame and hate the color and want it sprayed, i want it to be wack as like some crazy ass color or a intense design, i am in Melbourne, and was hoping somebody knew a place to get your bike frame painted? how much does it usually cost as-well? Cheers guys. Saeed
  7. S

What are you listening to NOW?

Cold Wind Blows-eminem (i am currently obsessed with eminem) he is king
  8. S

which bike?

DMR is the way to go man, unless u wanted to go 2nd hand then u have a lot of other choices, but if ur keen for a new ride then DMR is the way to go. just my opinion. good-luck mate
  9. S

24"?

haha yeh i rekon im gonna get a dob and some 24"'s so yeh im gonna get a new frame and a new wheelset, thanks a lot for your help guys.
  10. S

Vic dj areas

haha nuh man theres like no point goin to them i broke my arm on them, they are the worst quality dj's ever but apparantly the counsil r building new ones?
  11. S

24"?

really? thats good then cause i have 26" at the moment but there a bit big to spin on there always getting caught up when i 180/360
  12. S

How to build DJ's

yes thank-you so much, this was so helpful
  13. S

Little Things You Hate

1. poppin tubes 2. broken bike parts 3. having no money. they really grind my gears
  14. S

freecoaster

hey man, umm i rekon go like the original khe freecoaster, there light and a proven design i think there around $300 there is also the stolen easy street i think, there also meant to be quite good. hope this helps.
  15. S

Vic dj areas

hey man, i ride a lot of the yarra trails, they have a rally good mix of dj and a bit of single tracks, there are a lot of jumps around (you just have to take the time to find them) but yeh its a really good trail and i would say just go check it out.
  16. S

norco

yep the bigfoot would also be a good choice, i have a 2006 rampage and its great 150mm forks are ok to dj and they are perfect for some light dh. any travel over like 90 will be fine for light dh.
  17. S

24"?

hey guys, i ride a custom norco 250, with rigids and stuff and i was wondering if its worth going for the 24"s?
  18. S

24 or 26

i would go for the 24" my mate has the 26" and he wishes he got the smaller one, a lot more playful and more pop.
  19. S

stp 0

yes its a good allround bike, 4x/dj its quite good, i rode my mates on a bit of street and i didnt like it all that much, anyway it was in great form for dirt.