24"?

saeed

Squid
hey guys, i ride a custom norco 250, with rigids and stuff and i was wondering if its worth going for the 24"s?

saeed

Squid
really? thats good then cause i have 26" at the moment but there a bit big to spin on there always getting caught up when i 180/360

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
24 are wrong and should be banned

there are 3 wheels sizes 700cc 26 and 20 please stick to one
Wrong and stupid.

24s are awesome, but it's completely pointless running 24s on a frame designed for 26" wheels. You can run 26s successfully in a 24" frame, but it just doesn't work the other way unless you're some beasty trailboss who wants tiny wheels and a looooooong frame.

saeed

Squid
haha yeh i rekon im gonna get a dob and some 24"'s so yeh im gonna get a new frame and a new wheelset, thanks a lot for your help guys.

SMIIISH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
24 are wrong and should be banned

there are 3 wheels sizes 700cc 26 and 20 please stick to one
Ducky Punk is wrong and should be banned.

24" is wonderful. I found riding 26" too cumbersome for my liking and I didn't want the small twitchy characteristics of a BMX. I think that 24" is a great wheelsize and I'm amazed that more people don't ride it.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Wrong and stupid.

24s are awesome, but it's completely pointless running 24s on a frame designed for 26" wheels. You can run 26s successfully in a 24" frame, but it just doesn't work the other way unless you're some beasty trailboss who wants tiny wheels and a looooooong frame.
I like running my frame (22.5" / 26" frame) with 24" wheels. Love the long and low feel =] Though, i do hate 24's and think 26" is the only way (should be)... But yet i'm still riding 24's.... Go figure...

I've been 26 / 24 / 26 / 24 / 20 / 24 / 26 / 24..... So yeah, got to know all the sizes pretty well! haha

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry, should've clarified. There's no point riding a 26" frame with 24" wheels unless you're a freak at bikes.

Ducky Punk is wrong and should be banned.

24" is wonderful. I found riding 26" too cumbersome for my liking and I didn't want the small twitchy characteristics of a BMX. I think that 24" is a great wheelsize and I'm amazed that more people don't ride it.
Well said!
If it works for you, who gives a shit about what size your wheels are.