Search results

1. mr.dh.guy

whats the deal with the honda dh bike ???

hmmmmm normaly i would just tell you to learn to ride but nah you both keep using ur traing wheels i dont believe there was evar a rule i couldnt post what i want so um yea piss of i wanted to start a new thread to see if any new info on the hondas has poped up
  2. mr.dh.guy

cheers man but i honestly cant see them being worth 60000 grand man more like 15000 :D but i apreiate it i toatly lov the honda dh
  3. mr.dh.guy

i hav google i want more info if there was a finger expression id use it
  4. mr.dh.guy

Songs for DH vid, something new......

Paul oakenfold Hes ur man for dh music ;)
  5. mr.dh.guy

whats the deal with the honda dh bike are we ever gonna see them in production as a dh bike for sale and any info regarding the bike websites links would help me cheers ;)
  6. mr.dh.guy

2012: Orange 225 Scrapped

hey hey there is a 225 proto its not on sale as far as knowbut its using a linkage suspension design ;) its on googleimages
  7. mr.dh.guy

changing tyres???

Spoons !!! iv had minnions for like 5 years not sure but inthat time iv had every tyre leaver known to mankind and i use spoons yea i know weird there a little trick i do with them i can et a maxxis of in ooh like 2 seconds boo yea for the spoons hahah theres a brand of spoons that works best...
  8. mr.dh.guy

Wet riding

mt tamborine!!! :) tambo has a great track especaily in the wet just love it
  9. mr.dh.guy

Dirt Bike's on tracks

haha depends on wat kinda moto if its a little pit bike or a trials bike then let them on tracks were u can eg the dump wen it existed :cool: if its was like oh say my 450 wr then umm no not at all i hav nothing agiansed them aslong as there polite and fix anything they break :D i hav met the...
  10. mr.dh.guy

Tyres tyres tyres !!

hahahahha sounds about right im just posting to ask wat tyres people like to run on there dh rigs
  11. mr.dh.guy

Tyres tyres tyres !!

there obviosly very important arent they so what do u like running i love my maxxis minnions and my high rollers i also dont mine intense so yea i hate folding tyres i have always had problems with them i dont understand the diference but aperently there is :confused:
  12. mr.dh.guy

Just wanted to Say Hello

haha addam its almost cute its the kinda thing i expected from my 13 yr old mate haah well may u enjoy the sport for heaps of years to come bro haha norco = boat anchors but atleast the stop well hav fun :rolleyes:
  13. mr.dh.guy

Need help with frame size please

mate medium is a great size u can grow into it and its still flingable he might find a large too big ;)
  14. mr.dh.guy

Found Please delete thank you

:confused:i might hav some or i can always make them for u i hav some mates who r enginers
  15. mr.dh.guy

What do you guys use to protect New Cranks from Shoe Rub

bro i hav seen a clear plastic people use to protect there stickers from shuttles i havnt got any but can look into it
  16. mr.dh.guy

Does anyone here have a Norco 07 Atomik that is converted to Cross Country Bike

haha townhill bike serios bro if u put gears on it it will do the job i hav heaps of hills were i liv and guys his son is small and not realy confident at the jumps yet u could air shock it that might help but the van r is pritty stiff for a guy his weight
  17. mr.dh.guy

yeti 303 rdh

i was gonna buy a yeti but a quick call to one of there old dealers convinced me it was a realy bad idea my mate didnt listen now its a $4000 wall ornament im not saying there bad just realy tempramental there awsome wen they work? or if they work :) i personaly would stick with the tomac;)
  18. mr.dh.guy

Norco Atomik 2008 thoughts?

i hav owned the year model before u and bro norco make great bikes there so awsome for the money u buy a second hand one like i did learn to ride on it crash it thrash it and they never break im seriosly thinking of selling my rockymountain and buying a norco dh team :) go for it u cant go wrong...
  19. mr.dh.guy

Obscore/Rare/Dream DH Bikes ?

well to start off everyone wants the honda dh bike :) but i have always wanted to get my hands on a balfa bb7 one of the last gen ones with the stonger head set there so cool.:o i hav always wanted a norco dh team 2006 and the 2011 dh in red but my dream bike is one that doesnt break ;)
  20. mr.dh.guy

Voltage or Stab?

to be honest iv never owned either of these bikes but i have lots of mate who have. ill say that the voltage is a great looking frame but its not realy dh specific plus i had a freind who tore the head set off his scott. so im not to sure about them as for the stab my freind bought one and it...