whats the deal with the honda dh bike ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.dh.guy

Ignore my useless dribble
whats the deal with the honda dh bike are we ever gonna see them in production as a dh bike for sale
and any info regarding the bike websites links would help me cheers ;)

ozmanick

Likes Dirt
^^^ yep true i've looked it up before and it says only 3 or something were made and given to the race team, and then scrapped, only 1 i think is still alive. they didn't manufacture it because it retailed for like 60,000????

mr.dh.guy

cheers man but i honestly cant see them being worth 60000 grand man more like 15000
:D but i apreiate it i toatly lov the honda dh

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
^^^ yep true i've looked it up before and it says only 3 or something were made and given to the race team, and then scrapped, only 1 i think is still alive. they didn't manufacture it because it retailed for like 60,000????
I heard that you didn't even have to steer it, did that ALL by itself :rolleyes:

website only gives info up to 2007, clearly showing the team is dead, bike is dead and any sort of short term product being released I think is unlikely, although who knows what will happen really?

VTSS350

Likes Bikes and Dirt
cheers man but i honestly cant see them being worth 60000 grand man more like 15000
:D but i apreiate it i toatly lov the honda dh
There is plenty of info on Rotorburn and the web about the Honda bikes and team. You love posting up useless threads. Before you do use the search button!

scblack

Leucocholic
VTSS350 is right - EVERY post you have put up anywhere has been crap, which searching in the most basic manner would have answered.

How old are you? You post like a 12 year old with his first ever internet connection available.

(Sorry for insulting the 12 year olds who post well)

mr.dh.guy

hmmmmm

normaly i would just tell you to learn to ride
but nah you both keep using ur traing wheels
i dont believe there was evar a rule i couldnt post what i want so um yea piss of
i wanted to start a new thread to see if any new info on the hondas has poped up

MtbDjRidaSachaz66

Likes Dirt
VTSS350 is right - EVERY post you have put up anywhere has been crap, which searching in the most basic manner would have answered.

How old are you? You post like a 12 year old with his first ever internet connection available.

(Sorry for insulting the 12 year olds who post well)
The guy's right man. Have a think before you post something, and don't go filling up every category you can find with threads you can very well find the answer to by simply pushing a few buttons. If you keep on taking that kind of attitude man, expect the same old negative answers and posts. Like the saying "same attitude, same responses".

driftking

Wheel size expert
http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?113873-Farkin-Forum-Rules-amp-Information

:!: Rules on Posting :!:

9. No posting pointless threads or spamming the boards, such as something that can be handeled with the search engine
I think that covers it all right there.
As mentioned you should have said "Any new info on the honda" however a simple search would have told you that they are never going to be in production and that they are a dead bike now, so even creating a thread about new info would be irrelevant. Use the search function as much as you can on here and google. There is plenty of info that would have eliminated the need for this thread.

fairy1

Banned
If you truly mr.dh.guy you would know all things DH but you must have spent too much time fisting your mum/sister to read Honda realised there were to many companies making DH bikes in what is still really a niche sport so they deemed it not profitable. Or something to that effect, now you can get back to fisting, have fun:)

Status
Not open for further replies.