Search results

1. N

Ourimbah race day 6-3-2011

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56919786@N06/ I've got like 300 photos and flicker only shows the last 200 uploaded. UPDATED - the flickr people are useless, so I just created a whole new account and uploaded them again. There are still some which will overlap with the first set...
  2. N

quick release pedals?

One of the main reasons I don't ride a bike to most places is the fear of getting it stolen. So I've been thinking of the best way to lock my bike. One thing I just thought of, but haven't been able to find online, is a quick release pedal. Pedals which you can actually remove and carry around...
  3. N

hydraulic hose replacement

hey guys, I am looking at replacing the hydraulic hose on my shimano saint's. Basically it's because I want them a different colour so I can look cool, but also because currently the brakes are on upside down (second hand bike). To put the brakes the right way up, I'm going to have remove...
  4. N

what size bike do you ride?

I'm thinking about getting into the downhill seen. I'm 183cm (6 foot) tall currently riding on a hard tail and it's a large (48cm / 19 inch), as recommended by the guys in the bike shop. The thing is, a fair number of people I know who are a similar height and have downhill bikes, are riding...