Search results

1. Sam Gardner

Downhill frame/fork

What: dh frame 7"+ travel, dont mind what brand or if its old,main priority=cheap dh forks, preferably boxxers 02,03,04,05 etc just needs to be cheap Price range / Willing to Pay or swap: $$$ will pay up to $250 for forks,$400 for frame Location: hobart,will buy from anywhere in state. Extra...
  2. Sam Gardner

ss short travel dualies?

whats out there in the way of short travel dualies that can be run ss without a tensioner, like the kona cowan? cheers
  3. Sam Gardner

few pics from skate park today!

table! http://a878.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/15/l_8335786b85ab6e705aff850bd57ed3f5.jpg rowdy as topside http://a951.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/8/l_5611a6574eb3bd5ae2a80f9715bd3cce.jpg 270 table...
  4. Sam Gardner

NPJ-dirtbikes

nothing to serious just few pics from awsome sessions over last two days
  5. Sam Gardner

my east beast and ed's mob

yep good bikes!
  6. Sam Gardner

sorry accidently posted this please delete

7. Sam Gardner

two pics from ec today

1.no hander flip 2.down whip thanks to azza for the photo's
  8. Sam Gardner

few vids of me riding

www.myspace.com/samride n go to my movies only people with myspace account's will be able to watch them im pretty sure. i pretty much suck with computer so go to the link ruckus lord put up! haha
  9. Sam Gardner

lowering argyles??

does anyone no how this could be done? cheers sam
  10. Sam Gardner

sold!!!

Item:front sunrims s-type 36 hole on quandro 20mm hub, 26" Location:hobart,tas Item Condition: pretty damn good Reason for selling: new wheel Price and price conditions: sold!! Extra Info:the spokes,rim,hubs are black Item:rear dabomb 9 speed hub,36h,10mm bolt up axle,135mm wide...
  11. Sam Gardner

ash grundy outa action after frontie attempt

ash tried to frontflip yesterday and first time got it 3/4 the way round and bailed and if he had of held on he woulda landed it!! second attempt tried to bail got all messed up n landed on his arse with his arm under it..so got a decent snap going on! get well soon gager just thought i'd...
  12. Sam Gardner

few pics from mates trails today

1.weird 360 2.whip,sorry bout the bad timing with the photo
  13. Sam Gardner

adelaide 2x26 dirt n park comp?

does anyone have details on when next years comp will be on? any help would be appreciated! cheers sam
  14. Sam Gardner

a2z disc brake rotors

who is the importer for them? and how much are they?
  15. Sam Gardner

profile rear hubs

Im on the lookout for a new hub and i reckon im going to get an profile rear hub...so has anyone had any experience with the 6 speed rear profile hub and does anyone know how much they weigh??? and yes ive searched but i didnt find anything about the 6 speed hub or any geared profile hubs...
  16. Sam Gardner

price of funn 20mm rigids?

does anyone know the price of funn 20mm rigids..ive tried searching but couldnt find the price????
  17. Sam Gardner

my bike-npj rude dude

here's my ride: npj rude dude with sic bar and stem thanks to sic usa and rouler for helping me out with it!
  18. Sam Gardner

hadley rear hub

What: 36 hole hadley hub 10mm bolt up 135mm(so bassically a hadley trials or a standard hadley rear hub) Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on condition Location: tas Extra Info: would like to see photo's
  19. Sam Gardner

so we learnt backies

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/parsefiles/?type=mountainbike&filename=baccies.mpg we learnt backies today and thanks to harry(the guy on the white stp) for making the vid
  20. Sam Gardner

dirt quater sesh

heres some photo's from a dirt quater sesh i had nothing that special that i landed but there's a few munt flair attmepts didnt even get close ....got to scared and bailed each flair attempt lol