few pics from skate park today!

Roly

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thats awesome man well done

That table is intense as well - you have serious street ability :cool:

thompo

Likes Dirt
:mad:the photos capture the rad skillz thats all that counts, dont listen to that thompo noob
ben... how about you get off of my back and everyone elses back and just keep your childish coments to yourself.

that is all :p

benni

Banned
ben... how about you get off of my back and everyone elses back and just keep your childish coments to yourself.

that is all :p
how about you eat a spoon full of shut the fuck up, you critisize (sp) everyones pics and vids thinking your pro at it because you do a course AT SCHOOL. the pics are fine. not everyones a photographer. as i said they capture the skill thats all thats needed..

benni

Banned
nice vid.. music didn't really fit but anyways looks fun.
looks good man, just bad lighting is the only prob... but i guess you can't help that.
yer if you think about it what are you going to do when you get bored of it? By the way you built it its going to be hard to make any major changes on it.
yeah not bad for a beginner. remember everyone has to start somewhere and i don't think many people got as good as they are without going through a rookie stage.
he just basically means you look like dicks and just stick too riding footage rather than half the clip of us looking at you
chop suey is more of a adrenaline song. I think maybe you could pull it off with some other footage with that song but it just didn't fit. i would say maybe you would be better off with a rage against the machine song??? :confused:
looks just like a pile of wood too me. if you ask me it looks unsafe if anything
maybe just scrap it alltogether?
don't think i like the thought of someone riding a bike like a woman myself :eek:
ok boys a tip for making your jumps look bigger. get down low at the bottom of a drop or place the camera near the ground to make jumps look bigger. If you film standing the cameras angle makes jumps look 1/3 smaller and hence your air and gap too.
there you go buddy, just a few more than one.

sorry to derail the thread... alex dont comment on this again as im not going to either