Search results

1. S

QLD early Fox 40's

Item: Fox 40's ..the really old ones Item Condition: Not to fussed, as long as the lowers are intact. Price:Free-beer money Location: around toowoomba or will pay post for the right forks. Let me know in desperate need, I've snapped my lowers. Thanks!
  2. S

2005-2009 203mm Boxxer adapater and old fox 40 Lowers

Item: 32mm Boxxer brake mount for a 203mm rotor. Location: anywhere will pay post Price: whatever's fair its only an adaptor I think thats it thanks! EDIT also seeing if anynone has a set of 05 fox 40 lowers the grey ones.
  3. S

Jetblack superlight pedals prefer red

Item: Jetblack superlight pedals in red! Location: Anywhere will pay post Price Let me know Extra info: red or black would be awesome. Cheers
  4. S

QLD Found!

PM sent thanks mate.
  5. S

QLD Found!

bump show me whats available
  6. S

Backyard Jump Trails

that track is looking wicked man keep it up!
  7. S

QLD Found!

Yeah still looking for straight steerer and ideally really long 240mm? CRC have sketors for $430 I'll probably end up getting them.
  8. S

QLD Found!

Item: 150mm Rock shox sektor, revelation fox 32 etc Item Condition: Must be in good working order! Price range $200 Extra Info: must have a really long steerer, 15mm axle, and brake mounts would be awesome! I'm located in the lockyer valley QLD can meet somewhere but am more then happy to...
  9. S

marzocchi super monster

Hahaha nope..Enigma. if you brainstorm long enough you might figure it out. Sent from my LG-P705 using Tapatalk
  10. S

marzocchi super monster

Sorry about that! Sent from my LG-P705 using Tapatalk
  11. S

marzocchi super monster

12. S

marzocchi super monster

13. S

marzocchi super monster

14. S

downhill rims Help

The nukeproof generator rims are restickered sun rims. They're quite strong but dent easier then most. It really depends how your ride mate if you're smooth and run a decent pressure you can get away with sun rims, 721's or Flow's. If you're more agressive then 823/ Deemax/ Atmolab would be better.
  15. S

Totem Service Q's

Definitely replace the seals, dust wiper and foam ring (soak in oil) if you have the lowers off. Also make sure to put a layer of suspension grease on the bushings.
  16. S

sold.. to moorey

Pending payment/pick up Sent from my LG-P705 using Tapatalk
  17. S

Sold.

Cheers Jawry, the High and Low speed compression adjustments work perfectly. The rebound can still be adjusted you just have to push the dials into the fork where they would normally sit, however they will fall out so you have to take them out oncer you've made the adjustments. And yes if...
  18. S

sold.. to moorey

Item: 2013 RS Revelations RL Dual Air. 150mm. 15mm axle. tapered steerer. Item condition: Like new. one rub mark on the inside of the leg. Item location: Laidley, QLD Price and Price Conditions: $250 plus postage if neeeded. Extra info: yes they're off a giant, no they are not Giants stupid...
  19. S

Sold.

Item: 2010 Boxxer Teams Item Condition: Good, they work great, few little marks one very minor marks on a stanchion, see extra info. Location: Lockyer Valley 4341. Price: $300 picked up or $325 posted Extra info: Missing the bottom out adjuster so basically it's a boxxer race with a Mission...
  20. S

120 to 140 for gravity enduro? HELP!

Agreed, 150mm but you would hardly notice 10mm differencd. Coincidnetally I have 2013 Revelations I'd sell for $250 ...(shameless leak) Sent from my LG-P705 using Tapatalk