Search results

1. A

Rouse hill rocks

Thanks mate...kudos to the guys who have built and maintain the trail I really enjoy riding it. Had a quick run yesterday around the back trail leading down to the water plant a little over grown but still good fun!
  2. A

Rouse hill rocks

went and rode this trail today what a little hidden gem! Mat457 thanks for putting me onto it! Hopefully all those apartments / houses going up around the trail don't ruin it in future years!
  3. A

road bike party .

great video! Some crazy tricks!
  4. A

Rouse hill rocks

Where abouts is this mate i live just in glenwood but have never heard of this place before is it xc type stuff?
  5. A

Bruce Ridge ACT

Good job catching him hopefully authorities take him to task...
  6. A

Bruce Ridge ACT

Don't let this prick beat you guys! Hopefully somebody catches him on the tail one day and gives him a gobfull and suggest he changes sports to strongest man alive competitions!
  7. A

Official Old Mans Valley MTB Park - Hornsby

Had a solid ride from about 4pm this arvo trail is in very pretty good condition apart from a few wet patches....it looks like most of the trail could use a good hair cut soon getting a little overgrown in places.
  8. A

I need to make my neighbors be quiet

So glad I have half decent people next door some horror stories in here!
  9. A

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Looks real good keen to see the progress with this one!
  10. A

Bike of the Day: Specialized Pitch

Looks cool what year frame is that?
  11. A

Serrata track bantry bay

HAHA i will need to make sure my health insurance is in order before I ride it if trickier than that!
  12. A

Chunt of the year.

HAHA what a bunch of knobs! cant even thank you for a freebie!
  13. A

Castle Hill - Fred Caterson reserve

I live local and ride it fairly often better than Wylde or other beginner tracks good for a quick spin after work but if after something more technical head to hornsby
  14. A

Castle Hill, NSW... its alright ;)

Hi Ryan try Fred Caterson reserve just of show ground road a good little track in their!
  15. A

Serrata track bantry bay

Great video! Can see lots of people eating shit on the first 1km or so of that trail...lot more technical than I would have expected
  16. A

Wylde MTB trail Western Sydney Parklands

Rode this for the first time this morning whilst im loving councils investing in building new trails wasn't enough on the trail to entice me to come back. Was 12km of riding with very few technical bits...lots of pedalling so much so I felt I needed my rode bike in stages lol.
  17. A

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

What model is this one? looks good!
  18. A

The watch thread.

that is a cool looking watch!
  19. A

Giddy UP....... New Transition

any shops in nsw you can see one of these in the flesh?
  20. A

STOLEN custom demo 8, intense SS2 and SC heckler NSW

Bastard hope you get them back!