Search results

1. M

Shock service Brisbane

Can some one please recommend some were in Brisbane to get my fox dhx 3.0 rear shock serviced an maybe a ruff price I'd be looking at cheers
  2. M

Won't to ride downhill

Hi all I'm looking for some people to ride some downhill with/maybe show me a few tracks around the Brisbane area pm me if your keen or give me a txt my names mike 0424342223
  3. M

Calling Brisbane dirt jumpers

Hi all so iv been building some trails an I'm wondering if any dead kean dirt jumpers would be willing to come give me a hand to finsh them off there nearly done I won't post on here were they are but if your kean pm me or give me a txt 0424342223 my names mike
  4. M

QLD brisbane riding buddy

Hi all iv been living in Brisbane for two years now an I'm getting a little board riding by my self so I was wondering if there's any one on here that's keen to do some skate park/street/dirt riding with me I'm no pro just keen to meet some more people that are keen to get out for a ride tidings...
  5. M

legal trail/jump maintenance brisbane

i was wondering if some one could tell me what the rules with maintenance on legal trails/jumps in brisbane was. Do you need premission from the council or any one special or can you go ahead an do it if you dont change the exciting trails/jumps
  6. M

just moved to brisbane from NZ need people to ride with

so iv just moved here from new zealand im living in brisbane an was lookn for some people to ride with i ride 26inch dirt jumps skate park street whateva realy