Search results

1. Cameo

post up your bmx (s)

Shit-yeah that Funday is dope Dove!
  2. Cameo

The riding thread.

hello all, long time no speak. i've been really busy with uni which i handed in last week, but have been busy preparing folio's for my industry interviews which were this week. so i'm still kinda busy, but it's mellowing out now. i've been drinking alot of beer too. last night it was very...
  3. Cameo

Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

this new albes x david grant video is super dope
  4. Cameo

The riding thread.

I can't wait for the DUB BMX DVD to come out.
  5. Cameo

bmx pics that you fancy (riding)

3rd picture (table), the guys just looks plain fucking retarded. Grossest ever.
  6. Cameo

PAPOY Bmx'ers

Glass tasted pretty beer-ey actually. The beginnings of a loose night!
  7. Cameo

Plus, I've got Rhys' pegs at the moment so that's not an option. I'm having too much fun with them. That's a sick line too HT. We should ride Phlegm sometime soon again, I haven't been there for quite sometime.
  8. Cameo

PAPOY Bmx'ers

Eating a pot-glass. @ Hubbie, those snaps are great mate! Looks like you're really getting into it haha
  9. Cameo

bmx pics that you fancy (riding)

^ That's the most awesome natural quarter I've ever seen!
  10. Cameo

The riding thread.

i hope it stops raining so i can ride tonight
  11. Cameo

post up your bmx (s)

I wanna punch-on with Rhys.
  12. Cameo

The riding thread.

Rotoscoping is the live-trace of film. So those clips you saw (yawning, brushing teeth, pissing) they were all me. I filmed myself doing them, then spent hours tracing every couple frames.
  13. Cameo

The riding thread.

check out my animations man. http://www.vimeo.com/6891426 gosh i dislike flash/rotoscoping.
  14. Cameo

so dope man. loved the first line with the firecracker to 180, the double lash, and the full cab to lash. it's good to watch you ride man. i say you get yourself a decent camera man and go film some lines.
  15. Cameo

post up your bmx (s)

Your pedals ain't got shit on mine brah. Get your p-grinds on!
  16. Cameo

The riding thread.

I got my Sputnic pegs (thanks Rhys) on now (thanks Bill) so I look forward to revisiting my grinding roots tomorrow at city park. Not so bike related, but I saw this picture in my FB news feed. This girl used to work with me at TGI Fridays, and she was a mega weirdo. Now she dances and...
  17. Cameo

The riding thread.

just got your package in the mail Mr. Sometimes, thank-you very much! The button and the nipples will come in handy, guaranteed!
  18. Cameo

PAPOY Bmx'ers

Shiiiit double post mang At the exhibition opening on Sunday. One of the exhibitors (sessional staff @ my uni - real keen on hand-pressed typography) had printed onto all of these fake bills which we were deemed drink-cards for the night. Very good!
  19. Cameo

post up your bmx (s)

7G, or around there perhaps.
  20. Cameo

post up your bmx (s)

Nah I'm going to sell it eventually. Wanna buy it?