The riding thread.

zanecaldera

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone on here do 360 footjam whips - fakie? Tried them for the first time today and I'm either getting the rotation and only getting one foot on, or I'm getting both feet on and landing slightly over 270.
Also tried whips properly for the first time today as well. I either don't get the rotation or the bike doesn't stay under me and stops a bit past 180.

Any tips for either?
With the 360 whiplashes to fakie, you want to spin so your doing the whiplash at 180 so that when the whiplash comes around the momentum allows you to pull around the last 180.

learning the spin for whips might take awhile but yeah basically what bil said.

D

Deleted member 18757

i sometimes accidentally almost do 3 moot jams although when i try them they don't work.

with whips straighten your arms and sort-off lean over the bike
make sure your kicking it and then moving your arms around in a motion that will work out.

I can't do whips any more.
With the 360 whiplashes to fakie, you want to spin so your doing the whiplash at 180 so that when the whiplash comes around the momentum allows you to pull around the last 180.

learning the spin for whips might take awhile but yeah basically what bil said.
Haha thanks, doubt I'll stick with whips though if I do get them.

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You half cab like you kind of do with out a chain, but then hop the 180.. turn the bars abit so the bike starts to turn, then hop and you should get a 180 ;)

Tis pretty easy once you get it
Thanks Patto. I've been practicing all day and am starting to get the motion of it, they certainly are a very different feeling from flicking the bars and cranking with a chain to get around.

It makes me semi-want a freecoaster.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Thanks Patto. I've been practicing all day and am starting to get the motion of it, they certainly are a very different feeling from flicking the bars and cranking with a chain to get around.

It makes me semi-want a freecoaster.
Stay with a chain or chainless ;) Me, i'm not a fan of freecoasters, they freak me out!! =O

madmike1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Isn't it just the best when you suddenly learn heaps at once.
pretty sick though mike (Y) You'll have to make an edit sometime

I know right, its like the best thing ever, I dont know what has been happinging these past days, I think it may be me wearing a helmet, and not being scared to try stuff, i was going hard out on 540s and wasent scareed, I get like 450 land on back wheel and fall over, Im close:)

I will zane :)

And thank you connor:D

suG

Likes Dirt
i can't wait for the flem banks jam, i haven't been to one since i started riding 20".

all nighters suck.

dont leave stuff to the last minute!

zanecaldera

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I know right, its like the best thing ever, I dont know what has been happinging these past days, I think it may be me wearing a helmet, and not being scared to try stuff, i was going hard out on 540s and wasent scareed, I get like 450 land on back wheel and fall over, Im close:)

I will zane :)
Keep trying for the five's man!

Thankyouu
Not as good as 30-9.
I love 28-9
Im going to have to rid myself of my new proper sprocket.

Cameo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hello all, long time no speak.

i've been really busy with uni which i handed in last week, but have been busy preparing folio's for my industry interviews which were this week. so i'm still kinda busy, but it's mellowing out now. i've been drinking alot of beer too.

last night it was very hot, too humid to ride really. rhys and i discussed gossip girl and what TV series i should watch next.