Search results

1. L

Worth swapping frame or buying complete? Santa cruz Super 8

G'day guys, With a couple of trips planned over seas soonish I've been fretting over my super 8 seen here. http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?215853-Santa-Cruz-Super-8 Basically the frame is cracked in the swing arms. I have 2 spare swing arms, one even professionally fixed (so I...
  2. L

Giant Faith 0 and Scott Voltage FR 10 or Similar bike Opinions.

G'day all, I'm trying to upgrade from my old Super 8 and have been looking at the following two bikes, both 2010 models. I've only had chance to ride the faith and the down specced fr30 in car parks and have no idea how they're going to feel once i take it out. I'd like to have a poppy...
  3. L

DH Santa Cruz Super 8

Hey Guys this is my Super 8! I know they're getting on a bit but I still love her! Frame - Santa Cruz Super 8 Rear shock - Fifth Element Front shock/fork - Fox 40's RC2 Handlebars - EA50? Stem - Headset - Ritchey Grips - Odyssey Saddle - THE Seatpost - Thomson Front brake - Avid...
  4. L

Santa Cruz Super 8 - Rear shock help.

Hi all, at the moment on my super 8 I'm running a 5th Element shock, and I use the bike for DH. My question to you though is do you think I'd notice the difference upgrading to another shock on there and what would you recommend? I've done some measuring and I believe the shock measures at...
  5. L

QLD Newbie!

G'Day Guys! My name is Liam and I'm a newb from Tamborine! I'm 20 and have recently been trying to get into DH. Currently the pretty proud owner of a Santa Cruz Super 8. Wondering if there are any people that would be willing to take this keen newb under their wing for a bit. I also...