Search results

1. kosz888

Sold sld

sld
  2. kosz888

Yeti SB6c Rear Shock

I did try a CCDB air CS though it felt like it was blowing through the travel, I had installed large volume spacers and played around with the settings though couldn't get it to work the way i wanted. I never had seen another local SB6 owner with the same rear shock, made we wonder if no one...
  3. kosz888

Yeti SB6c Rear Shock

Hi SB6 riders, Tell me what rear shock you have and why you love it. ... or hate it. I'm looking to upgrade to either a CCDB Inline coil or DVO Topaz. I've been told coil is the way to go though would look at a good air shock for weight saving. I ride all different styles of trails on...
  4. kosz888

QLD sold

year model 2015
  5. kosz888

sold

price drop bump
  6. kosz888

QLD sold

price drop bump
  7. kosz888

Hope DH Wheel Set 27.5

Great information, nice diagram :) thanks for that. Ill try the clear stuff as I know the rubber is gripping the gorilla tape which doesn't help the situation. With regards to looser fitting tires does anyone else have better luck with a different tire brand?
  8. kosz888

Hope DH Wheel Set 27.5

Yeah I didn't think the DH tires would be any easier, I would assume they may be harder as they are probably less flexible. They stans tape would be good if only is stuck to the inside of the rims, for some reason I cant get it to stick. Any one else had this problem??
  9. kosz888

Hope DH Wheel Set 27.5

I have a new set of Hope DH Wheels which I bought Maxxis minion front and high roller rear both tubeless ready. Tyre's are non dual ply to save weight, not sure if that's a good thing as DH casing may outweigh the benefits of weight reduction. My question is around fitting issues with the...
  10. kosz888

sold

The frame is for 26" wheels
  11. kosz888

sold

sold sold dddd
  12. kosz888

QLD sold

13. kosz888

sold

Item: Cane Creek DBAir CS 8.5"x2.5" - 216x63mm Location:Brisbane Item Condition:very good, works perfectly Reason for selling: surplus Price and price conditions: $399 Extra Info: comes with standard volume and extra volume can Pictures:
  14. kosz888

QLD sold

sold sold eee
  15. kosz888

Sold

bump to the top bump to the top
  16. kosz888

sold

Item: Shimano Saint 10 sp Shifter & Derailleur. - Shimano XT Chain and Cassette. Location: Brisbane. Item Condition: Lightly Used by in very good condition. Reason for selling: converted to 11 speed. Price and price conditions: $250 Extra Info: all parts done minimal kms. approx 2 months...
  17. kosz888

sold

2014, front is a enduro rim, rear is the dh spec, only 40g heavier though extra strength.
  18. kosz888

sold

Item: Zelvy Carbon 27.5 on Hope Pro II Evo Wheel Set. Location: Brisbane. Item Condition: Very Good Condition. Price and price conditions: 1000 Extra Info: - 15mm through axle front hub. - 142mmx12 rear hub with either a shimano or xd free hub body. - 30mm internal and 35mm external...
  19. kosz888

Sold

Item: DT Swiss EX471 - 240 Hub Front Wheel Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Brand New Reason for selling: Change of Plans Price and price conditions: $390 Extra Info: Hub alone cost over $300 EX471 rim, top of the range alloy rim using Pyr washers. Same rim as what has won many...
  20. kosz888

DT Swiss 240 Rear Hub 142x12

32 hole, thread updated. Thanks for pointing that out.