Search results

1. R

WTB (Vic) Titec H Bars

Thanks for the feedback moorey
  2. R

WTB (Vic) Titec H Bars

Item; Titec H Bars x 2 (Not J Bars) Location; Melbourne Price; $50 ea negotiable, Additional Info; Will pay reasonable postage
  3. R

WTB, Melb, Single Speed Rigid 29er

WTB. Single Speed Rigid 29er Size; Large, 19 - 20” although some mediums may suit Prefer steel and genuine single speed frame but will consider alloy or SS conversions subject to price and spec. But must be 29er, complete as a SS and rideable now. Will travel within reason $700 - $800ish...
  4. R

Rides Near Mornington Peninsula

Thanks for the feedback guys. Bob, I ride the Langwarrin Fauna reserve on a fairly regular basis. Done the Kannanook creek track between Seaford and Frankston before but not for a long time now. I will try the Red Hill Club though, and I might try the Railway line from Wooralla drive if the...
  5. R

OMFG - Old MTB Farts Gathering

I qualify Hey, I'm 60 so I definitely qualify and I don't care where it is as long as there is sufficient notice. I just want to ride with some like minded people.
  6. R

Rides Near Mornington Peninsula

Anyone know of any trails in the Mornington Peninsula area in Vic. I live in Frankston and usually ride Lysterfield, however it's difficult to get there after work and finish at a reasonable time. Something on the peninsula would be great for a quick blast after work Cheers
  7. R

OMFG - Old MTB Farts Gathering

What Happened Did this concept get off the ground? Are you guys still getting together for a ride ? I certainly qualify, and would be interested.
  8. R

Advice Wheel size with a difference

Rigid Fork Hi Haminda There is quite an extensive thread on MTBR (650B 96er and other) One of the posts includes quite an extensive analysis of the implications for effective geometry Goes a bit like this (you should check) to make sure I haven't c**ked it up. The premise is to fit a 26...
  9. R

Riding Melbourne to Albury (or Canberra?)

Melbourne - Albury My daughter lives in Canberra. Just for the hell of it I wanted to see if I would be able to ride from Melbourne to Canberra. I went to Google maps, find directions and entered walking instead of driving. It gave all the non freeway roads. Can't remember the distance? You...