Search results

1. B

NSW 2012 Giant Reign 2 LARGE SOLD

Item: GIANT REIGN 2 Location:Seaforth NSW Item Condition:excellent Reason for selling: no longer ride Price and price conditions:$1,500 Pictures:
  2. B

Whistler Bike Park Guide job

so anyone work as a guide before? was it rewarding? i dont care much for money because im pretty financially secure. thoughts?
  3. B

morzine school me on it

thinking about doing the season in morzine next year. never been, dont know the layout, village, mountains. tell me everything. i just did 3 months in whistler. what differences are there between the two places? can i buy 1 season pass for all the different mountains? where are good spots to...
  4. B

why arent dh racers wearing gay skin tight suits?

surely if saving tenths of seconds is that important wearing homo suits would be beneficial? you see it in all ski/boarder cross racing so why not dh? seems like it would be a much more cost effective way to go faster than spending hundreds on carbon bits and peices to save grams.
  5. B

My Snowboarding trip to Japan.

I'm guessing a lot of mountain bikers snowboard/ski so would be interested in what its like to ride over here. I am in Japan right now riding, been here for 3 weeks. Here's a video I made of what its been like...
  6. B

storing a dh bike for 3+ months

so im heading overseas and wont be using my bike for 3+ months. is it fine to just leave it in the garage? i live near the water, will the salt/rust be an issue? when i come back, is it fine to just pump the tyres up and ride? do seals and stuff dry out?
  7. B

Are injuries/hurting yourself a given in downhill?

Just started getting into downhill and amongst the people I've talked to on the trails so far, it seems like everyone gets injuried in some way or another. It is just a matter of time before you break something/hurt yourself?