Search results

1. Z

MotoGP 2012

Tis the eve of the first official DORNA test for the new season gentleman. 1000cc firebreathing mofos will be tearing sepang a new one. Speculation for the new year should begin right about now I reckon. I'm calling Stoner is going to show them all how useless they are again on a all...
  2. Z

Ticks

Wasn't really sure what area to put this in? But, I ride the northern beaches area of NSW and surrounds and cannot for the life of me remember getting so many ticks?!? Since early February I think? But lately I seem to have to check myself everytime I get home from the bush. I know very...
  3. Z

Spare 150 by 12 Rear Wheel

Anyone in sydney area got a solid rear wheel sitting around taking up space? Not interested in your destroyed, yet still works rim. As long as it's a good strong rim, post it up! Thanks guys and gals
  4. Z

BIG swell this weekend, for those that care

Hello out there farkiners, for those near the ocean, check it out from tomorrow through to sunday, maybe monday. It's gonna get freakin' huge! If you enjoy watching mother nature kick the shit out of people, get down to somewhere and watch! And if any of you live on the beach, the...
  5. Z

My ankle injury... nasty photos

Well, if this works, here are some photo's of my ankle after i decided to see how far i could bend it... Turns out not as far as i would've liked! The are two are taken in emergency while i was waiting for surgery, the white bit you can see is a bone called the talus, that if i wasn't wearing...
  6. Z

Karnivool at MonaVale Hotel

Any of you people get along to that gig? Damn Karnivool are a mighty fine live show! I can only hope they come back to play on the northern beaches again sometime, I don't mind a trip to the city, but if i don't have to? When they played their instrumental, i was completely blown away... So...