1. G

QLD Sold All Please delete

All Sold Thank you Please delete
  2. G

All Sold Now Thank you
  3. G

The Freddy is a Freddy 1 and is $40.00 but pick up only or they can pay and wait till I get a chance to box it and send it but it won't happen overnight because I would have to find a box big enough and get a price on postage.
  4. G

QLD Sold Thank You

Sold Thank You
  5. G

All Sold Please Delete
  6. G

QLD Sold Thank You

Sold Thank You
  7. G

QLD Sold Thank you

Sold Thank you
  8. G

QLD Sold Thank you

Hi and thanks I am hoping that a member will jump at this, I thought of Ebay but I have had good feedback on the bike from other Members and think it want last long. Cheers
  9. G

QLD Sold Thank you

Bump and need to sell quick
  10. G

Do any of you Vets live on The Gold Coast

Hi mate I live near Merrimac, 5 minutes to Nerang and Gilston trails and alway keen to catch up for a ride. Shoot me a PM if interested available Friday, Saturday and some Sunday's also. Cheers Addam
  11. G

Info on Trails in Nerang state Forest and what are the Best Runs and How to Find Them

Hi Dirtfix If you go to the entrance of the casarina trail fence and instead of jumping over the gate go up the road racing track up the hill and about 400 meters and jump the fence up the hill to the right side and there is a great single track smooth downhill there with no pedaling.
  12. G

You know you're a cyclist when...

Oh and while on this Protect my fellow Cyclist thing I thought I would tell you a quick story. Last Sunday I was picking up some customers in the Bus at Seaworld and it was very very busy, If anyone knows how so many cyclist ride out to the spit here. Well there was 4 Cyclist riding infront of...
  13. G

You know you're a cyclist when...

You Know you are a Cyclist when you drive a Bus as I do as a Full time job. While I am driving the Bus I take up both lanes so no other driver gets to close to cyclist when they are near my bus, I become like a 12 Ton Sheild for my fellow cyclist;)
  14. G

Do any of you Vets live on The Gold Coast

Hi all Do any of you other old farts:rolleyes: live on the Coast, Keen to catch up for a ride. Regards Addam
  15. G

Info on Trails in Nerang state Forest and what are the Best Runs and How to Find Them

Trails I rode there Saturday 26/03/11 Hi Guys I went out with about 20 plus guys and gals from the Nerang Shop Yesterday, it was fantastic fun. We broke up into two groups Advanced Fitness Group and New Trail Group. Myself and Terry went with Peters Group (New Trail Group) and HamishS went off...
  16. G

QLD Sold Thank You

Sold Thank You
  17. G

QLD **********sold***********

Item:SOLD Thank you
  18. G

QLD Sold Thank you

Sold Please Delete
  19. G

Hi Guys Yesterday I went out on my own and started at the velodrome entrance near the Scout hall and did the short Single trail that starts between the Scout hall and the velodrome. Great short trail with fun small rocky climbs and log jumps. Lots of Bridge crossings and slow to medium speed...
  20. G

What Gearing do you guys run on your All Mountains

Wow great Replies guys, I am amazed at the amount of guys that run singles, I tried Nerang Forest on my sons Sasquach Hardtail with a 32T chain ring and 11-36 cassette and was really hard work getting up most of the steeper climbs and many times I had to walk it " but I am a fat bastard" Ha ha...