Search results

1. duck_man

Orange 222 / Santa cruz super 8

Hey guys, Bit of a long shot, but I am on the hunt for a orange 222 or a Santa Cruz super 8 frame. Both of the frames are bikes I wish I owned back in the day. Location Brisbane, but will look nation wide. Item condition description Not cracked would be nice. Price and price conditions...
  2. duck_man

AM Commencal Meta - The Goggles Do Nothing!

Its new bike time, first new out of the box bike I have owned since 06. I can't ride the way I use to, to many bills to pay if I crash jumping or riding Dh so I have jumped on the AM train. I got my self a 2013 Commencal Meta AM 1. So happy with the bike, it climbs so well, the new fox CTD...
  3. duck_man

QLD Sold sold sold

Sold........
  4. duck_man

QLD XL Cross Country frame.

Item: I am after a 20/21" Hard tail XC frame Location: Brisbane or SEQ would be nice, but I am open to interstate. Price: CHEAP, this is a fitness bike to keep my legs moving while I recover from an opp. If any one has any thing, please pm me. Cheers
  5. duck_man

Post mount to IS brake adapter

Hey all. I am re-using some older brakes for a build, but I have lost the darn adapter.. Hope some one has one of these kicking around in a parts bucket, its some what old school now. Item: Post mount to IS adapter. Location: Brisbane would be nice, but I also hear good things about...
  6. duck_man

QLD Sold

Sold.........
  7. duck_man

Blackmarket Killswitch - good photos page 1

All built and shit Frame: 2011 Blackmarket Killswitch Green - Medium Forks: Fox 831 Rims: Mavic 721 Hubs: NS Primary - Purple Spokes: DT Swiss Revolution - Black Nupples: DT Swiss Purple alloy Rubber: Maxxis Brakes: 2011 XT Shifter: Sram X.9 10 speed Mech: Sram X.9 10 speed Cassette: Dura ace...
  8. duck_man

Cheap 20mm forks 100mm

Hey all, Building up a project bike and I need some cheap 20mm forks, and when I say cheap im talking $0 to $100. They must be in a working order and not bent to the shitter. Im in Brisbane so local would be nice, but lets see whats out there.
  9. duck_man

2005 specialized p3 (white) frame or full build

I know its going to be a long shoot, and I know I have posted the same thread before.. but I am still trying to track down a 2005 specialized p3 in long. Australia wide hit me up
  10. duck_man

Front Avid Code

Im after a front Avid Code if any one has one. Brisbane would be nice, but postage is no problem. Let me know what you have!
  11. duck_man

FARKIN.NET T shirts

Old school Farkin.net Tshirts, whos got some. Medium would be nice too. Cheers
  12. duck_man

Dog.

Naww :/
  13. duck_man

iron horse sunday frame

Need to get my hands on a Sunday frame. Australia wide. Send me a price. Paint is not a problem, as I am going to get it powder coated. Cheers
  14. duck_man

Green Fixieeeee

Got my new bike up and running the other day, rides pretty well and kanes along with the high gearing. Generic 4130 frame Cromo forks Token track wheel set Token track cranks 165mm Token ceramic BB Token 49t front ring Token CRC 16t rear cog Thomson post San Marco saddle Ultegra brake Maxxis...
  15. duck_man

2005 specialized p3 frame or full build

I know its going to be a long shoot, but I am trying to track down a 2005 specialized p3 in long. Australia wide, and what knot. hit me up
  16. duck_man

The 09 Green Lizard, compleet photos up now

First off a big thank you to hamo for the frame, you one great bloke! And phill from monza, thanks a bunch! You may have got it from the title but my new bike that im building up at the moment is a 09 santacruz chameleon, its going to be my new little 4x bike. Specks are, 09 santacruz...
  17. duck_man

4X Super Series Final Round - Toowoomba

Look on here www.brokenphotos.net www.brokenphotos.net www.brokenphotos.net www.brokenphotos.net www.brokenphotos.net www.brokenphotos.net www.brokenphotos.net www.brokenphotos.net And add this www.myspace.com.jgl_imaging
  18. duck_man

QLD Sold

This bike is now sold
  19. duck_man

sold Remove

20. duck_man

Kenilworth Photos, Updated !

New update due to lots of damn emails! Hey all, Thanks to the people that emailed me, as it happens I have had a lot more emails than I expected! So what I am going to do is upload all the photos that I have from the race to my site, I guess its what I should have done in the first place...