iron horse sunday frame

duck_man

Likes Dirt
Need to get my hands on a Sunday frame.
Australia wide.
Send me a price.

Paint is not a problem, as I am going to get it powder coated.

Cheers

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey, I have a 17" inch (the medium size) 2009 Ironhorse sunday world cup frame. Got the usual scratches and wear n tear but all in all working condition fine. I had m3 material on it for a while, then took it off cause it started peeling and then dirt stuck tp the sticky stuff, which I try clean off but if your re-painting no need. Anyway details
Item: IH Sunday 2009 World Cup frame 17" with Fox DHX 5.0 PUSH tuned
Price: $1600, very negotiable.
Reason: Been riding a sunday frame for the last few years, had one before this one and wanna try a different frame.

Extra's. shock is push tuned and rides awesomely. Currently has my ti spring which i'll keep. But i kept the stock steel 350 pound spring which will come with the shock. The frame has no cracks or dents, has NEVER been raced and ridden locally at warimoo and oxford, otherwise I rode it for 2 days in Thredbo and thats it, it was bought last Christmas and has been hardly ridden.

Photos: Some are dodgy from an old phone. But you get the idea.

Last edited:

kona_kona

Likes Dirt
G'day mate, I have the 2009 Sunday frame (small) with the DHX3. How much were you looking at paying?

It's in pretty darn good nic, bought it new about 9 months back.

Send us a PM if you're interested. Would be looking for less than $1k

duck_man

Likes Dirt
G'day mate, I have the 2009 Sunday frame (small) with the DHX3. How much were you looking at paying?

It's in pretty darn good nic, bought it new about 9 months back.

Send us a PM if you're interested. Would be looking for less than $1k
Cheers mate, but im 6 ft 4, i need a large