Search results

1. Cano29

Marzocchi Roco Air World Cup not holding any air!!!

Hi, I've got a roco air world cup rear shock (air) and its not holding air at all. When I put the pump on to the main canister I can pump it to about 150 psi then it will go no more. Stop pumping and it slowly goes down and I lose all my air. It wont pump past about 150 and when I pull...
  2. Cano29

DH Trails/Riders Wollongong/Illawarra

Hi guys, Looking for somewhere/someone to ride with. I live in Kiama at the moment and know there are a lot of trails around keira/wollongong area but is there anything further down? If anyone wants to go for a ride or needs help trail building let me know and I'd love to tag along. Or...
  3. Cano29

DH Brakeset

Hi, Need a brakeset for my downhill bike. Would like to get some old m810 saints but open to whatever you have. Price depends on what they are and condition of the set. $200 would be around the limit I'm willing to spend. Thanks Jayden.
  4. Cano29

Wheelbuilding spoke sizes-Same size on rear???

Hi guys, I'm going to have a crack at building my own DH/FR wheels. -Nukeproof Generator DH rims 32h ERD 539mm -Sunringle Jumping fleas F+R (150mm) -DT Swiss Champion plain 14 gauge spokes 14mm nipples -3x pattern I've been talking to some tech support at a bike shop and they...
  5. Cano29

Sunringle Jumping Flea freehub body jammed?

Hi guys, I'm trying to lubricate and clean my rear hub. The freehub body is jammed and doesn't want to budge. Any advice on pulling apart? I think I've done the right thing. I pulled the threaded lockring out and the spacer on the drive side but it seems like something is jamming it...
  6. Cano29

Same hub and spokes on new rim?

Hi all, I'm currently running Sunringle A.D.D rims on jumping fleas and looking at getting some new rims (Nukeproof generator or mtx33's). I was wondering if I can use the same sized (old) spokes on the new rim? Thanks a lot, Jayden.
  7. Cano29

WTB: Mavic deemax or similar DH wheelset

Hi, After a new wheelset. Like the silver deemax's but also like a lot of others (atomz, mtx) Let me know what you've got. Would prefer pretty much any colour other than black. Price varies depending on what it is, pm me with details and info. Would prefer near Kiama/Wollongong area for...
  8. Cano29

WTB: 2.5 DH Tyre

Hey guys, Looking for a 2.5 maybe a 2.7 DH/FR tyre. Don't mind if it's used or new, let me know just want to get rid of the 2.3 I've got on the back. Also preferably near Kiama/Wollongong area and preferably some minions but let me know what you've got. Thanks, Jayden.
  9. Cano29

Downhill tracks/riders Kiama area?

Hey guys, Recently moved to Kiama NSW and wondering whether anyone knew if there are any local tracks around? I know there is plenty around the wollongong and Nowra area but curious if there's any around kiama/jamberoo/gerroa/gerringong area? Thanks a lot, Jayden
  10. Cano29

Running a 160mm fork on 180mm travel bike???

I'm looking at getting some new forks for a 2010 faith, 7 inches of travel front and rear. Is there problems with running a lesser travel fork on the front? I was thinking of possibly running a 160mm on the front and leave the 180mm on the rear??? Thanks.
  11. Cano29

Found

Need a new brakeset, max budget is probably around 200. For a downhill/freeride bike, I like the saint m810 or let me know if you've got something similar. Thanks.
  12. Cano29

Found

Hey, Need a new chain guide, I like the e13 LG1+, or similar. Must be ISCG OLD. Let me know what you've got. Thanks.
  13. Cano29

Sold

Item: e13 LG1+ Black ISCG-05 Condition: Great Location: Southern Highlands NSW, Will post. Price: $100 Reason for Sale: Need the ISCG-Old Extra: This guides in really good nick, Few mounting marks and a couple of scratches but in really good condition. I need the old ISCG tabs so...
  14. Cano29

Marzocchi Roco Air WC Hardware and Bushings...What will I need?

I just bought a Roco Air WC rear shock 2011 model for my 2010 Giant faith and wondering whether I will need new bushings and mounting hardware or if I can use my old stuff? I was running the stock vivid 5.1 coil but not sure if the bushings will transfer over easily? I've been reading a bit...
  15. Cano29

Found

If anyone's interested in swapping an e13 32-36T chain guide LG1+ 05 for the old style ( what I actually need) let me know because I would like to stop running the BB adapter. Mines in black but don't really mind what colour it is. It's in excellent condition and barely been used. Thanks.
  16. Cano29

Sold

Item: Avid Elixir R Front and Rear (Silver) Location: NSW Southern Highlands. Will Post Condition: Good, Pads have plenty of life left. Price: $125ono Reason for Sale: No need Extra: Up for sale is my elixir r brakes. In good condition, few scratches but are a good brake and bled...
  17. Cano29

Sold

Item: Go Pro HD Hero 2 Condition: Excellent-Like new Location: Moss Vale NSW, Will post Australia Wide Price: $250 Extra: Hey guys, Looking at selling my camera. In excellent condition, Barely used. Full 1080p outdoor edition. Comes with everything but one curved mount. I've only...
  18. Cano29

Found

Item: Chain guide Location: Doesn't really matter Condition: Preferably new/like new Price: Let me know what you want Extra info: Must be ISCG-05 (the new one) Looking for a chain guide for my 2010 Giant Faith, Like the e-13 LG1 so something similar to that, preferably without a ring...
  19. Cano29

What chain guide tabs? 2010 Giant Faith

Hey guys, Need a new chain guide for my 2010 giant faith and wondering which tabs I need. Does anyone know whether there ISCG-old or ISCG-05? I think that's right, from what I've read there's the old and the new (05). Thanks a lot Jayden
  20. Cano29

Sold

Item: 2010 Onza Zoot Pro Street Trials 24" Condition: Great Reason for selling: New bike Location: Moss Vale NSW Price: $1200 Extra info: Hey guys, I've been thinking about selling my Zoot. It's in great nick. From the top of my head the specs are, -2010 Onza Zoot Pro frame and fork...