Search results

1. N

Bring back bikes from overseas

Any recommendations for gear or certain shops to visit in the UK?
  2. N

Kneepads. What are you using?

I use POC knee/shin guard combo. I used them for about 6 rides and haven't touched them since as they are so bulky. And get super hot in summer temps. On the look out for something more comfy. Good thread
  3. N

Free Standing Bike Storage?

A few options on http://www.graysonline.com/search.aspx?q=bike
  4. N

Norco Test Bikes

They recovered 2 bikes on the same day, one other has been spotted being ridden around locally. The rider was clearly no the owner. Know one of the reps for the company.
  5. N

Hatch back bike rack solutions

Get a proper tow ball rack or roof mount dude. I got one of those JetBlack 3 bike trunk racks and its horrible. Used it once to carry my 29er for about an hour. So much bouncing around on flat roads. Lucky i and put extra foam between the car and rack to stop it scratching the car.
  6. N

Chain reaction cycles

Brought a frame a week before xmas, i got a good deal so payed for express and got it within 5 days. DHL, tracked Recently got front and rear brake kit and didn't bother with express, took almost 4 weeks. Royalmail, no updates until i received the goods Im in sydney.
  7. N

Vibrating Rear Brake, Merida 120, NSW

I order the complete set, i haven't been happy with the performance of the stock set anyways. I used acids on a previous ride and these shimanos have had no where near the performance Thanks for all the info.
  8. N

Vibrating Rear Brake, Merida 120, NSW

Good read, Ive got the same issues with a 2013 big nine XT. Had a service at TBSM, problem fixed for a small ride. But issues returned. Just order XT discs and leavers, hopefully fix my issues.
  9. N

Depression and sleep disorders.

Talk to someone. I don't have the time to go over my story. I tried antidepressants which failed for me, but being able to tell everything to a stranger and cry your guts out in front of them was the best thing for me. now working up the courage to tell my parents why I've been a bum-nut...
  10. N

Chain reaction cycles

Orded Nukeproof Snap dec 18, received dec 24. Standard delivery Orded some tools, pedals and seat post dec 22. Used DHL express, is in sydney. Hoping it is here tomorrow. Pretty happy with delivery times to Sydney.
  11. N

newish, Sydney Eastern Suburbs.

Hey, Been on here for a long time, but only just brought a bike. Used to ride along time ago but gave up with work etc. Just went and brought a 2013 Merida big nine Xt edition. Took it for a ride down the Royal national park yesterday, damn good fun to out in the bush again. Just order...
  12. N

Allergies and Riding.

I use zyrtec daily which helps me a lot. And carry an Epi-Pen for an anaphylactic reactions. Allergic to bee stings, grass, cat fur, wheat and peanuts. All the good stuff. Luckily no real issues when riding Doesn't help, i'm a baker and the wife has 2 cats. how did you guys hear about the...
  13. N

Totally Over Magpies

Myself and a few other riders all got done at mt Annan yesterday. Awesome fun!