Search results

1. C

KS Lev Lower Guide Bushings

Hey Burners Anyone been able to get KS Lev lower guide bushings without paying ridiculous postage from overseas. We did have a shop here in Perth (EMR) that used to sell parts but they appear to have taken their facebook page down. Any advice or referral to any Australian based LBS is...
  2. C

WA SOLD 2015 Santa Cruz/Enve 5010 Carbon CC Medium

Item: 2015 Santa Cruz/Enve 5010 Carbon CC Medium Location:Perth, WA Item Condition: Presents as new Reason for selling: Just not digging the mid wheel size trail bike Price and price conditions: $7500.00 as complete, not considering swaps or splits at this time ! Extra Info...
  3. C

Anyone Travelling to Perth from Tasmania in the next couple of Weeks ?

Hi Burners, A long shot but thought I would try, been looking at a small dirt jumper frame in Hobart but the cost to get it to Perth via courier is just too much to make the deal worth it for me of the seller. Anywho just wondering if anyone is coming this way and may be able to assist...
  4. C

2013 Pivot Mach 5.7 carbon Custom Build

Just finished the build up on my new ride and looking forward to getting it dirty this weekend :-). Frame - 2013 Pivot Mach 5.7 carbon Black/Green Rear shock - 2013 Fox Float CTD Front shock - 2012 Fox Float RL 150mm Handlebars - Enve 740mm Carbon Riser Stem - Enve Carbon 75mm 6 degree...
  5. C

WA SOLD (Pending payment) Rock Shox Reverb 31.6 (used)

Item: Rock Shox Reverb 120mm rise 380mm 31.6 used but in good condition Location:Perth Wa but will post Item Condition: very good, just re-bled tip top condition Reason for selling: KS Lev gift :) Price and price conditions: $200 pick up or $210 posted Extra Info: happy to take a pic if...
  6. C

Sold

Item:Enve Carbon Sweep Bar Location:Perth WA Item Condition:Brand New, never Used Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price *conditions:$180.00 including postage Extra Info: Sweep 700mm (27.5") 175g 9° sweep 31.8mm Clamp Size, 0mm rise. $259 retail. Grab yourself a bit of pure carbon...
  7. C

broken connection bolt (hose) on current xt levers

Hi All, Small crash has ripped out my brake hose and taken with it the end of the connection bolt/compression bolt. So there is a bit of hose with the olive and end piece in there and the rest of the nut. There is nothing to grab it and cant get the hose out as you would expect. Im...
  8. C

Current xt brake bleeding question

Hope someone can help, no issues with the bleed with fresh mineral oil, with the yellow block lever is strong and bites well but when I put in a new set of pads and replace the wheel and pump the lever a couple of times it becomes a little spongy, not down to the the grip spongy but nothing like...
  9. C

Is this the first unofficial footage of the man Sam Hill on a Nukeproof

One of the PMBC club regular vid posters was out filming today, unsure where though and ran into the man out having a blast. http://youtu.be/nLiq45tqpBQ Props to Gonzoracing for postin his vid :)
  10. C

New Knicks for the Cape to Cape (assos Sizing)

Hi Peeps, Want to get some new high quality bib knicks for the C2C and have been looking at the Assos range (FI Mille S5 Long leg ), obviously great quality but they suggest a medium for my height (175cm) but with a 38inch waist, 26inch thighs and being a 100 kilos im worried these will be...
  11. C

Weird Cadence values on Edge 305 on Jet Black Z1 Trainer

Hey Folks, When riding on the trainer in the house my Edge 305 produces very odd cadence results that fluctuate from 75/80 to 170/180, now I know im not spinning at 170 but it keeps on giving me these numbers. Its a bit frustrating as out of the trainer on the road all works fine but when...
  12. C

2009 World Champs in Canberra - My Personal Photo Collection

When im not doing wedding photography or falling off my own bike :) I like to do some MTB photography, luckily being a semi professional I have access to the best gear. Hope you all enjoy them and if you live in WA and would like some awesome shots of your riding always happy to work out a...
  13. C

XC Custom Build 2011 Pivot Mach 4 Enduro/Light Trail

Pivot Mach 4 2011 Frame Set with Fox RP23 Shock with Boost Valve Fox 32 F100 Tapered RL QR15 forks with Custom Red Fox stickers (Slik Graphics UK) Fulcrum Red Metal Zero Wheel Set 15QR Front (2009) Full XT Group Set with 180mm Alligator Wind Cutter Rotors, im a big lad at 105 kilos so love...