Search results

1. A

Trail Maintenance Sunday 7 October

G'day Pete, Mate, I work away and seem to be missing the vast majority of maintenance days and club meetings. I'm very keen to put in my share of work, as such I was wondering if someone could post here or on the clubs facebook page any maintenance that could be carried out by interested...
  2. A

Poll for the new track name

Looks like Reaper is a clear favourite and after a quick run (on foot) of the trail today, it may very well be the most appropriate...looks like this will be a good test of skill/bollocks if you intend to ride it at speed! Can't wait for opening day, will be a fun ride. Might even take the...
  3. A

Naming of the Track

Due to the amount of Lantana we could steal an American name for it "Ham & Eggs" or, The Crebra trail (I'm guessing from a quick internet search) got it's name from Eucalyptus crebra, commonly known as the Narrow-leaved ironbark and it was named by a bloke called Ferdinand von Mueller...
  4. A

problem with roll in

G'day outtacontrol, is there any photo's of said rock problem? Quite hard for someone to come up with a solid solution without some visuals. As you would know there is a wealth of knowledge floating on this site, someone may very well have the answer you're looking for. I make the occasional...
  5. A

General Meeting July 11

I can't see any reason not to invite any person/group willing to help out. There may even be members of the club who are affiliated with such groups....?
  6. A

General Meeting July 11

Can't make the meeting my apologies. Righto, at the risk of sounding like a Greenie with unachievable plans, I have a thought for debate on a possible long term solution to the lantana/weed problem that plagues our trails. There are a number of environmental groups ie Landcare and Planet Ark...
  7. A

Maintenance/Build day 8 july 2pm Amos rd Gazeebo

90% chance of making it down at this point, plan to bring my camera down. Can't wait to see the progress already made, may even drop in through the week for a sneak peek and a bit of a dig/ride.
  8. A

Benchmarks...

I guess, since I started it... Roller-cat lap 16:12 Roller-cat down 2:48 Turkey up 16:48 Turkey down 8:17 ...give or take a few seconds.
  9. A

Benchmarks...

I was wondering how many of you have timed a single run around Rollercat or up Turkey etc. Would be interesting to know what times are getting run on our local trails and have a benchmark for improvement. Maybe a thread (for those game enough to submit) with names and times could be a good...
  10. A

AvantiPlus -6 Hour ENDURO - 1st July 2012 & 29July 2012

Myself and another T'bar rider have formed a two man team and will be heading down for round 1 & 2. Lets prey the weather lets us play and my legs don't fail me...
  11. A

Maintenance/Build day Sunday 3rd June 2pm meeting at Amos Rd gazeebo

Might be ideal conditions for cutting in that new track (Crebra -Rollercat link) I'm still keen for a couple of hours if someone that knows whats going on is going to be there.
  12. A

I found this www.nearmap.com It's fairly high res and would be useful for planning trails. If you use the sliding date bar at the top of page you can good aerial shots when it's a bit drier and you can see a lot more ground contour (the link is for Jan this year and looks to be the best)...
  13. A

Unless it's crazy wet or something pops up I will be down to lend a hand.
  14. A

More...Toowoomba DH Sunshine Series 2012

Thanks mate you got some good ones yourself, love your work.
  15. A

Also if you find yourself in the shots can you please "tag" the photo with your number, will make it easier for me when searching for you in the other photo's! Cheers
  16. A

Here is the link to most of the shots I took on the weekend. http://www.flickr.com/photos/dennisoneill/ Due to only being able to show 200 photo's at one time about 100 shots are missing. If you can't find you, give me a yell, I may have a shot of you thats not displayed. Just leave...
  17. A

Wild West Series - Jubilee Pk race - Feb 12 2012

The Jubilee race photo's are done! This is all the good shots I got and a few of the not so good, hope I didn't miss too many people. If there is anything you want a copy of you can download it from the Flickr set or message me and I can email it to you...
  18. A

Jubilee Wednesdays 5.00pm

I'll come down with my new big wheels
  19. A

Impromptu maintenance days

Cheers Schoey, nothing drastic planned just little bits and pieces. If I have any doubts I'll ask before touching anything.
  20. A

Impromptu maintenance days

G'day team, I was wondering if there is any drama with running occasional ad hoc maintenance days outside of those planned? I work away and will probably miss a number of planned maintenance days and would like to contribute where possible. Wouldn't be tackling anything major, just small...