Search results

1. .Sam

Barjarg - Really that hectic?

Hey guys Just contemplating whether or not to do the first round of the Alpine Gravity Shuttles. Have heard a lot of hype about Barjarg being super dangerous. Would rather not kill myself in the off season. I would like to hear some opinions on the track and whether it is worth going to. I...
  2. .Sam

Narbethong Race results?

Hey guys, Not sure if this thread has been made already but i would be keen to see the race results for the Victorian State Champs, Anyone got a link ? Thanks :)
  3. .Sam

Kona Operator - Crankbrothers!

Hey guys. I purchased this off Sash or spartan_s (rotorburn name), and would just like to say that there is not a better person to buy off. Super organised and knows his stuff. Super easy dealing with him so thankyou :) Anyways to the bike, couldnt be happier with it. Such a nice bike to ride...
  4. .Sam

Kona Operator - Feedback

Hey guys. I am almost 100% i want a Kona Operator. I have read reviews online and it sounds pretty good. Lots of praise on the geometry of the bike. Now i want to hear feedback from you guys. Any good or bad experiences on the bike. Just general feedback to do with the operator, if it is a...
  5. .Sam

Question: Signature quote

Just wondering how do you put someones quote in your signature?? Thanks :)