Search results

1. CresoDH

2016 NSW Downhill,Enduro series

I don't get how some guys are saying, if you stuff up in your first run you can make up for it on the second .When both times are added for final result. Also if your there for the social side that's great ,we may not be sponsored or a elite racer, doesn't mean I don't give all ive got and want...
  2. CresoDH

Well if you consider the closest club to me is 300kms away makes it even harder to do this side of the race comp, also if I did a club round got my time then they change the track 2 months later to make it faster or take a section out my time is now off basis with the bloke who does his then...
  3. CresoDH

Gday everyone ,so whats your thoughts on this new series with two timed runs in stead of one. Club races that you get points from towards your end of year total. Personally I don't get it or even want to race this way and will look at doing the QLD series instead. All comments are cool guys
  4. CresoDH

Getting 2012 wc boxxers to be plush ?

Mate I run 2011 boxxers with low friction seals at 80 psi hard as fuck , until u need it then its like butter smooth it can be jittery but youll be quicker.
  5. CresoDH

Low Friction Seals

Cheers driftking, time to start tinkering than :frusty:
  6. CresoDH

Low Friction Seals

Gday everyone , i just had low friction seals put into my Boxxer WC which feels amazing but , I run my fork fairly hard, now with the new seals it feels like iam 10 psi lower in pressure, which its not. So has anyone else felt this and did you add more pressure without effecting sensitivity or...
  7. CresoDH

Which Helmet? Fox Flux or Bell Super?

I had the 661 recon now using the bell super. If you like to jump fast I found the 661 would get ripped back, unless I would nearly choke myself with the strap. same set of jumps the bell didnt move even with the strap undone just to see how stable it was,its slightly hotter but hey just ride...
  8. CresoDH

DVO Emerald

Gday riders, does anyone know when the DVO Emerald fork is available in Australia ?
  9. CresoDH

Queenstown, NZ. The Analyst.

Whats the deal with doctors there, do you need insurance ? or is it true they' ll fix you up for free
  10. CresoDH

downhill rims Help

ATOMLAB pimp or pimplite
  11. CresoDH

East coast road trip

I used to hate orimmbah that pedal just suxed ,but its a awesome track since the new line went in flows well now.
  12. CresoDH

WC Boxxer forks upgrading ?

Nothin wrong with world cups mate, stevie smith done alright on them. Send them to NSDynamics get them tuned they'll be gold as for small bump compliance thats what tyres are for run them forks hard. I run 2011s cant fault them.
  13. CresoDH

Help me understand pedals and shoes...

just get some cheap flats to start with you may not even like mtb being a roadie. Not tryin to be a dick but an inexperienced mtb rider in clips on a trail = carnage good luck with it but mate
  14. CresoDH

Redbull Rampage

For me it should of been 1st Kelly mac 2nd kyle straight 3rd Andre lacondaguy Zincs was sick but Mcgarrys canyon gap flip for me had more danger. And he had to make it or game over for real. Also zincs was just one...
  15. CresoDH

650b pfff

After all the talk at the world champs of 650b & 29er the 26inch still comes out on top, they might roll a bit faster but sure as shit don't turn better.
  16. CresoDH

K9 squeaky pads

i wouldnt think a wipe over would remove that layer from breaking in, plus ive always done this with all my bikes and never an issue. Also ive done at least 50 kms of downhill since i cleaned them so they should of bedded right by now but thanks for your thoughts :peace:
  17. CresoDH

K9 squeaky pads

Has anyone used K9 kevlar race compound disc pads before ? they stop on dime but squeal & squeak as soon as they get hot ,i broke them in the same as every other pad 10 runs down a tar road gettin quicker each time. Ive cleaned discs with alcohol as well as pads .Just about ready to bin them as...
  18. CresoDH

BDS Round 2

i honestly could of done a better job with go pro fed to asmart phone .
  19. CresoDH

BDS Round 2

Did anyone watch it last night , what a joke. 3 cameras about 30 ft apart, showing one corner then the hip then the finish line for f#%k sake why even bother anyway if ya didnt hear danny heart smashed em.:mmph:
  20. CresoDH

Brakes

Id learn how to spell first ( brakes )