Search results

1. Kym Anderson

2003?? Avanti D-eight

That's a much more tidy version than mine. Looks great . I've got a 200 i2i and moved the top shock mount up 11mm. It seems to sit in a much better position now with a faster progression action. ( can't really tell but here's another photo anyway haha)
  2. Kym Anderson

2003?? Avanti D-eight

Thanks , I do love these old forks even though they weigh as much as a complete bike these days haha. The 9's on the other hand have basically been like a button (on or off) and that's the appeal for me stopping in a hurry, not so much in control haha
  3. Kym Anderson

2003?? Avanti D-eight

Got an image of the beast? It'd be interesting to know how many of these are still around. Since you've got one you wouldn't know the shock eye to eye? I know my dhx is longer stroke and length but no idea by how much haha
  4. Kym Anderson

2003?? Avanti D-eight

Ye-olde seems like a classic these days. This is the last downhill bike I built back when I used to race, she's got the lot for her time, Hadley hubs. The last good 888's (rc) fox dhx with no compression adjustment (what were we thinking?), old saints, crankbros 5050, mtx 34mm, Hayes nines...
  5. Kym Anderson

Merida One-Forty 7.500 2015.. Who's got one, should I buy one?

Hello fellow peeps. I'm looking to replace my recently stolen steed in which I used to travel the rocky outcrops of my town. I've taken a particular liking to the Merida One-Forty 7.500 2015 as it seems to have everything I need to ascend and follow with a comfortable descent. My only...
  6. Kym Anderson

NT wanted marzocchi 888 direct mount stem

WTB: direct mount stem to suit marzocchi 888 (2005). I'd prefer a genuine one because they're low and long (63mm) but let me know what you've got and how much. Picture:
  7. Kym Anderson

marzocchi 888rc 2005 decals and stem?

No dice No luck with either place so far for the chrome parts. Also now looking for the direct mount stem. Low and long is good, I think the stock ones where 63mm which is about what I want. Where can I get one for a reasonable price?
  8. Kym Anderson

Do they do the raised chrome lettering with the foam backing stuff?
  9. Kym Anderson

image of original decals Image of original decals
  10. Kym Anderson

I have a set of 888rc from way back in 2005 when I bought them new. Since then they've had a life and decals are non existent! Does anyone know where I might get at least same as genuine decals for these forks??? Pretty keen to restore my classic dh rig to its former glory. Tia
  11. Kym Anderson

NSW SOLD Santa Cruz Nomad MKII 2012 (Med)

What travel is this rig?
  12. Kym Anderson

Crash Pics Thread

Only making improvements haha stick to the mtb
  13. Kym Anderson

Where can I sell my ktm dirtbike?

Yeah I dont think im asking too much considering the extras and money spent. Its basically got a spare bike with it and redbook says $9000 so thats what im asking. also I have stated a price because someone requested if you actually read the thread properly. I have now posted elswhere thanks to...
  14. Kym Anderson

Thanks guys its on gumtree and ill go to the local moto shops too. Totally couldnt think of anything haha its going for $9000 ono
  15. Kym Anderson

Hi ive had my motorcycle up for sale for almost a year now and need to attack it from a better angle as ive nearly had no bites on it. Its a 2009 ktm exc300 that is race ready non registered. If anyone can give me an idea how to sell it off thats not those info boards at shops that would really...
  16. Kym Anderson

What do downhillers do for a living?

I used to be a "cert 3 engineering fabtication heavy"(boilermaker) but now im a traffic controller heading to lvl 4. Most the other downhillers I know are deisel mechanics
  17. Kym Anderson

Downhill at flaggon sunday 20th

Moved to sunday the 20th (tomorrow)
  18. Kym Anderson

We have had an incredible no takers haha so we will just rock up and do push runs if anyone gets keen
  19. Kym Anderson

Me and my mate mitch are keen to ride flaggon on sat. Would be cool to meet some local dh riders there and even better if those people have two spare spots in a ute for shuttles haha I have a licence and can drive if anyone is:fat: keen. Either reply here, pm me or txt 0400820894 .... come even...
  20. Kym Anderson

QLD Sold

Shock What rear shock has it got? And some complete photos would be good too thanks