Search results

1. Kym Anderson

2003?? Avanti D-eight

Ye-olde seems like a classic these days. This is the last downhill bike I built back when I used to race, she's got the lot for her time, Hadley hubs. The last good 888's (rc) fox dhx with no compression adjustment (what were we thinking?), old saints, crankbros 5050, mtx 34mm, Hayes nines...
  2. Kym Anderson

Merida One-Forty 7.500 2015.. Who's got one, should I buy one?

Hello fellow peeps. I'm looking to replace my recently stolen steed in which I used to travel the rocky outcrops of my town. I've taken a particular liking to the Merida One-Forty 7.500 2015 as it seems to have everything I need to ascend and follow with a comfortable descent. My only...
  3. Kym Anderson

NT wanted marzocchi 888 direct mount stem

WTB: direct mount stem to suit marzocchi 888 (2005). I'd prefer a genuine one because they're low and long (63mm) but let me know what you've got and how much. Picture:
  4. Kym Anderson

marzocchi 888rc 2005 decals and stem?

I have a set of 888rc from way back in 2005 when I bought them new. Since then they've had a life and decals are non existent! Does anyone know where I might get at least same as genuine decals for these forks??? Pretty keen to restore my classic dh rig to its former glory. Tia
  5. Kym Anderson

Where can I sell my ktm dirtbike?

Hi ive had my motorcycle up for sale for almost a year now and need to attack it from a better angle as ive nearly had no bites on it. Its a 2009 ktm exc300 that is race ready non registered. If anyone can give me an idea how to sell it off thats not those info boards at shops that would really...
  6. Kym Anderson

Downhill at flaggon sunday 20th

Me and my mate mitch are keen to ride flaggon on sat. Would be cool to meet some local dh riders there and even better if those people have two spare spots in a ute for shuttles haha I have a licence and can drive if anyone is:fat: keen. Either reply here, pm me or txt 0400820894 .... come even...
  7. Kym Anderson

SOLD 888 direct mount (free hussefelt bars)

item: genuine marzocchi 888 direct mount stem over size bar clamp. Black Condition: as new. Zero sratches or marks. Hardly any use Location: toowoomba qld Price: $60 Extra info: it comes off my 2009 888's I baught new late 2011 and have about 6 hours of riding in total. includes free...
  8. Kym Anderson

Avanti D8 / keewee cromo8

Item: avanti D8 or a KEEWEE CROMO 8 Location: toowoomba qld Willing to pay: depends on condition and whats included Extra info:i have had an avanti D8 before and loved it but got poor one day and now the guy wont sell it back to me haha. Anywho im looking for either frame only or complete in...
  9. Kym Anderson

DHX 3.0 2009 price? Estimates please?

Hi, I have an 09 norco a-line park and was thinking about trying an air shock. But I have to sell my coil first to help pay for it. Have no idea what the shock is worth second hand so if someone could give me an idea that would be sweet. The details are as follows, FOX DHX 3.0 2009 as new...
  10. Kym Anderson

Toowoomba downhill riders unite

Hey fellow rotorburning hoodlums, im new to toowoomba and ride a bit of downhill for fun but plan to race (and be fast) and join in with a crew of resonably fast/skilled riders here to learn off and have rides with. I have no idea where any tracks are yet and my bike will be arriving very soon...
  11. Kym Anderson

SOLD . No longaer for sale NORCO A-LINE Park Edition (M) 09 $2500

For Sale: Norco A-Line Park Edition red size M Location: Alice Springs N.T. Reason for selling: cant afford it and need the money to move interstate Price: was $2750 >>>> now $2500 Condition: Like new Extra info: This bike is in immaculate condition and has almost been ridden in, even has...
  12. Kym Anderson

Is it worth upgrading rear shocks?

Hey rotorburn crew, I have a 2009 norco Aline park with the standard fox dhx 3.0 but I'm wondering if it's really worth upgrading to either a dhx 5.0 or manitou revox isx both 2009 models. Currantly I'm using it for downhill and would like my bike to pedal well with the best suspension...