Search results

1. D

Gold Coast or Brisbane to Rotorua Direct

Hey guys, I recentrly went on a trip to Rotorua, and i can't say enough good things about the trails there... the only bad thing is getting there. We flew from Gold Coast to Auckland than Auckland to Rotorua, the problem was the very small plane to rotorua, that was so small that wouldn't...
  2. D

Does stem height affects difficulty of pulling manuals?

Hey guys, Lately i've been practicing manuals, but still find them pretty hard to pull. I know it's all about body weight between you and the bike, the theory i know it all. I also know with full suspension bike it's harder to achieve. Same for longer stems... I have a stumpy evo with a...
  3. D

FOUND ipod touch at nerang

hey guys, found an ipod touch at nerang today, screen is completely cracked, but still wroking, it has a password lock on it so if it's really you you would know the code, please PM me and we can arrange time to meet so i can return it to the correct owner. cheers, dan
  4. D

My frist MTB video

hope you guys enjoy it... https://vimeo.com/36332100 https://vimeo.com/36332100
  5. D

LOST LOST Garmin Edge 500 at Mt Joyce today

hey guys, I lost My Garmin Edge 500 today on the carpark at MT Joyce around 11am, white and black, must have left on top of the car and drove off... If someone found it please PM me, please... i'll arrange a box of beer as reward or something... Cheers, dan
  6. D

how to manual? Yes sorry its dumb but i'm trying to understand my bike setup...

hey guys, i know there are many posts and youtube videos around, and this question should be asked again... i know all the theory, and seen all those vids on how to do it, but for some reason i can't pull my front wheel more than 10cm of the ground, even leaning back as hard as i can almost...
  7. D

Paint job? Who can do it on the gold coast? How much?

Hey guys, Today I had a weird day at daisy hill, got there around 10am, ambulance services arrived at the same time, apparently some other rider had an really bad accident, the guys from rescue services didn't had the keys to the gate do be able to drive to the scene of the accident... So...
  8. D

Advice: 2011 Giant Anthem x2, Giant Trance x2 or Scott Spark 50.

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum and relatively new to MTB, so forgive me if i sound like a knob or posted on the wrong section. I always had MTBikes but only started riding it i bit more seriously on the beginning of last year, currently i'm riding a Giant Talon 3 2009 model. But i'm...