Search results

1. X

Merida Matts TFS 500 - SOLD

Item: 2008 Merida Matts TFS 500 Hardtail Mountain Bike Location: Toowoomba QLD – Pickup only Item Condition: Used - in great condition Reason for selling: Upgraded to a dually + too small for me Price and price conditions: $650 ono Extra Info: Medium size frame – 18” 2011 Manitou R7...
  2. X

2012 Giant trance x2 or Giant anthem x2

hey everyone.... i need your help... I am looking at buying a new bike... the choices are giant trance x2 or giant anthem x2... which one would be better for the type of cycling im doing. By the way, the type of cycling im currently doing is cross country. Im also plaining to do some xc...
  3. X

Mountain biking in toowoomba

Hi Here are a couple videos of me riding my mountain bike on some tracks in toowoomba http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaRF7Baud6o&feature=feedu http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ESMkYEKqLM&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
  4. X

Joel - Jubilee Park toowoomba

This video is of me riding through Jubilee Park in Toowoomba and also riding the rollercat. Please enjoy Title: Joel - Toowoomba Jubilee Park Bike related or general: Mountain biking What the video contains: Riding a merida tfs 500 through jubilee park and rollercat Video length: 12:50...
  5. X

20 Days til the Flight Centre Epic

I cannot believe it is 20 day until the flight centre epic... i am doing the 50km Is there anyone else doing it
  6. X

Difference between shimano m485 and m525

Hi I was just wondering if there is a difference between the shimano br m485 and br m525 disk brake pads?
  7. X

Flaggon

Hi I was just wondering if someone could tell me where flaggon starts and ends
  8. X

Rockshox tora

Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows if the 2008 rockshox tora sl fork has 100mm travel or 120mm
  9. X

Building a single speed bike

Hi Im about to turn a bike into a single speed, but i have a problem because the ratchet on the cluster is connected which means that you cant run only one sprocket at the back. How would i make it into a single speed I was wondering if anyone could help me with this problem
  10. X

extending the length of a seatpost

Hi i was just wondering if there is a way of extending the tube of the seat post because my seat post is too small and i want to extend it
  11. X

tyres

What are the best tyres to use for cross country riding
  12. X

Fav cyclist

Who is your favourtie cyclist?
  13. X

Merida 52km MTB Pursuit

Hi I was just wondering if anyone has completed the Merida 52km MTB Pursuit mountain bike race . If you have could you please tell me of personal experiences Thanks
  14. X

Brand

What brand of mountain bikes do people own??
  15. X

Saying Gday

Hey everyone, Im new to Rotorburn.com and im from qld
  16. X

Type of riding

What is your favourite type of riding????
  17. X

Any new tracks in toowoomba

I was just wondering if anyone knows about any new tracks in toowoomba Happy Riding:)
  18. X

Tracks closed or open in toowoomba

Does anyone know if Jubilee Park and Redwood Park is open??:)