Search results

1. DH.Pyke

Gold Coast/Brisbane DH tracks

Any Gold Coast/Brisbane tracks around that are still actively maintained and/or ridden?
  2. DH.Pyke

Looking for some riders GC/Brisbane areas

Looking for some people to ride with (DH), Gold Coast/Brisbane areas, any Good tracks around?
  3. DH.Pyke

Doing some Rebuilding of My Local

Out here now doing some Digging, come down if your keen
  4. DH.Pyke

Hay guys I'll be there most of Sat if people wanna come Down
  5. DH.Pyke

Nice man Nice, i got my bike out the shop now so i'll be over on the weekend aye, and have a dig an what not, ill pm ya when im gunna head over.
  6. DH.Pyke

Gold Coast Riders

I just saw a few guys with there Downhills on there ute about half hour ago, i live on the coast im keen to ride an im looking for people to ride with, Pm me. It was at 7/11 at Oxenford. White hilux
  7. DH.Pyke

Tambo Track

Ahh I see ahaha
  8. DH.Pyke

Tambo Track

Yeah i heard the Dump run was long gone, was just wondering about the normal track, yeah its been raining all other the place helps heaps, okay sounds good probly wont be for a week or so though, rims are in the shop atm, an got some stuff to do, but ill pm ya, sorry to hear, i dont...
  9. DH.Pyke

okay sounds good, well im puttin my rims in the shop tomorrow arvo to get built up so maybe sat after i pick em up or sunday, but ill let ya know, ahah yeah thats cool man.
  10. DH.Pyke

Tambo Track

Whats the Mt Tamborine Track like these days i went around the start of the year, hows it looking atm anyone ride it? an is anyone keen to, i love that track.
  11. DH.Pyke

Aw kay, nah there not there but top section ones are still, yeah ive been doing some stuff on a different run coming up good, but your drop is gone too, just fixing it up for some practice runs an stuff, place to ride other than just races. Nice an close to home.
  12. DH.Pyke

I actually think i remember you, i remember that kona, did you use to ride the Oxenford Dirt jumps too?
  13. DH.Pyke

Aw yeah, yeah id seen most of the bottom section its fallen down, saw where that drop was, do you still ride it?
  14. DH.Pyke

Yeah i used to ride it a few years ago, i think some others have been doing some stuff, but pretty much a ghost town most of the time, but its coming along good.
  15. DH.Pyke

Some progress from yesterday, Bit of Rebuilding.
  16. DH.Pyke

Gold coast hello

Hey, i ride gold coast to man, give us a holla if you ever wanna ride, were abouts do you ride?
  17. DH.Pyke

New to Forum

Hey guys im new the forum, Just saying hello, i ride gold coast (DH) been riding for a while, raced a couple of times, but my mate i used to ride with ditched me so im looking for some people to ride with, so if your keen hit me up, i ride Tambo an im Fixing Helensvale atm. I ride a 08 Scott...