Doing some Rebuilding of My Local

Ridenparadise

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It looks like no-one has been riding there lately. How long is that bit of trail? Solid jumps too, must be steeper than the pics look. Looks like you have lots of fun digging to go wit all those sapplings encroaching

DH.Pyke

Squid
Yeah i used to ride it a few years ago, i think some others have been doing some stuff, but pretty much a ghost town most of the time, but its coming along good.

DH.Pyke

Squid
Aw yeah, yeah id seen most of the bottom section its fallen down, saw where that drop was, do you still ride it?

DH.Pyke

Squid
I actually think i remember you, i remember that kona, did you use to ride the Oxenford Dirt jumps too?

Stinky 06

Likes Bikes
Never been to Oxenford jumps before.

Just back further from your first pic were some nice switch back berms, are they still there, or have they been washed away or overgrown?

Used to be a really fun track. from the water tower at the top, used to only take just over a minute. Fun though

DH.Pyke

Squid
Aw kay, nah there not there but top section ones are still, yeah ive been doing some stuff on a different run coming up good, but your drop is gone too, just fixing it up for some practice runs an stuff, place to ride other than just races. Nice an close to home.

Stinky 06

Likes Bikes
I might have to start coming back here as it also closer to home for me, rather than going out to Nerang.

May even bring out the shovel and have another dig. Drop me a line anytime you think you may get out for a dig. Got the next 3 weeks off work so might be able to get out.

Also just letting you know, im no teenager, im in my 30's.

DH.Pyke

Squid
okay sounds good, well im puttin my rims in the shop tomorrow arvo to get built up so maybe sat after i pick em up or sunday, but ill let ya know,
ahah yeah thats cool man.

DH.Pyke

Squid
Nice man Nice, i got my bike out the shop now so i'll be over on the weekend aye, and have a dig an what not, ill pm ya when im gunna head over.

Faceit

Likes Bikes
Hey lads, where bouts is this little beauty at? (if its still kicking) Keen to find another local track and got got shovel buddies too we are all 30-40 y/o so not grommies pm if u like..

Good work! Ive heard some rumours that there is a group of dudes fixing it up and maintaining it now.. its great to hear! haven't been to that place in years. Needs to be ridden and built up!!