Search results

1. B

Craftworks FRX V29er Proto

nice 29er crafty Nice one Kain, you are not standing still and this is another cool development - built strong and built simple. Look forward to giving it a go on the Melrose trails.
  2. B

Melrose 18 hr enduro

looking for team members for 18hrs of Melrose Leave your name with Over The Edge 088 666 2222 and they will try and fit you with other folk that are wanting to do it as a team.
  3. B

XC Spot Brand 29er Steel Single Speed

Love this bike and love the Spot people. Have ridden it in Colorado, Utah, NZ and all around Oz. Never lets me down and always leaves me smiling. I also ride all mountain full suspension bikes and have a few of them but it is amazing how often this bike gives a better day. Have also added gears...
  4. B

TUBELESS TYRE MEGATHREAD - All questions asked and answered in here!!

troubles making 29er tyres tubeless Some folded tyres can be difficult to seat initially, especially on certain rims. The DT 7.1d rims are especially loose fitting. If you find yourself frustrated in not being able to get your 29er tyre to seat on the rim then run a tube as normal and go for...
  5. B

18hrs of Melrose - a new slant on endurance racing?

18 HOURS OF MELROSE - Fri 3rd- Sat 4th June 2011 The concept: Race starts promptly at 12 midnight, Friday and finishes Saturday evening, 6 pm and then it is time to relax and enjoy the party!!!! Check out the model from 18 Hours of Fruita (Melrose's Official Sister City). The track -...