Search results

1. C

WEMBO - 2013 World Solo 24Hr Championships Canberra

Four weeks out and silence reigns .... In 2010 when the earlier version [Adrenalin] of this event was hosted here in Canberra there were 1844 posts and 185 pages on Rotorburn. About 150 of those pages preceded the start of the race with a great deal of discussion, banter, 'sold out' and...
  2. C

2013 Mongolian Bike Challenge

Mongolian Bike Challenge rolls of today with a big contingent of Aussies [25] inc 'Femenina' Jess Douglas and Beth Thompson who will give the ladies cat. a shake. Last years mens winner, Canadian Corey Wallace [Kona Team] will be fav. in the mens. He then heads down to Canberra for the World...
  3. C

Choc Foot NOWRA•7 Hour• August 4

Two person team entry FOR SALE was $130.00 can be converted to a solo entry [value $85] Best Offer Steve 0417710999
  4. C

2013 Tour Divide

I reckon these guys deserve their own thread! So the Lemmings are gathering for the Grand Depart in a few hours. Record field of 141 riders. Good luck and safe travel to all. A few long haul travellers from Australia having a crack at it.... Aaron Pearson Jesse Carlsson Liam Crowley...
  5. C

......... now this is a bike race!

Reminds me a bit of The Mont start..... ....... having trouble overtaking? Pull out the hand gun! https://vimeo.com/43954522 Love it .... when i grow up I wanna do some of this stuff
  6. C

So who was Justin Lenehan our fallen friend?

So who was Justin Lenehan our fallen friend? A husband, a father, a brother, a lover a friend … just like anyone of us? I'd never heard of him… As we gathered for the start of Sunday's Australian Mountain Bike Marathon Championships at Stromlo there was excitement, anticipation but also...
  7. C

Ingkerreke Commercial MTB .. it's all over

Linesmen, ballboys, contestants ..... some match reports please! I know you lot are all out there..... polishing your bikes wondering if you should ride home or catch a flight.
  8. C

LOST Bryton Rider 30 GPS

Bryton Rider 30 GPS When: Satrurday 14 January 2012 Where: Duo Classic Orchard Road, East Kowen Forest ACT Finished the race with it. Probably around the start/finish or car park. Call Steve: 04 1771 0999
  9. C

National ADCC 2011 XC Champs

Australian Defence Cycle Club National XC Champs @ Mt Stromlo CANBERRA 8 November 2011 http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/WhoRoo/ADCC%202011%20XC%20Champs/ Anyone wants a hi-res pic can give me a PM