Search results

1. skinnyboy73

VIC WTB: 24" Wheelset

Rotochaps, I'm building a retro DH bike, and need some 24" wheels. Preferably 135 rear QR and 20mm Front. Not arsed too much about condition as long as they run true and aren't battered beyond use. Willing to have them shipped from interstate if they are decent enough. Cheers Mark
  2. skinnyboy73

New law in Arizona states 'pregnancy begins two weeks before conception

That's my view, Women don't spontaneously conceive, regardless of what our fairy bothering friends say. If blokes can't keep it in their pants, they should be chemically castrated, once you start targeting the blokes jatz i bet the problem would disappear pretty sharpish.
  3. skinnyboy73

Town Erects a Monument to Downhill

You and Pat will always be my heroes! Hoping to ride Marin County in the next few years.
  4. skinnyboy73

Little Things You Hate

Trails that have had a shitload of money thrown at them, yet are closed and unrideable because of the rain....
  5. skinnyboy73

Newbie, looking for a starter bike and some tracks around Melbourne

The BMXy on Centre Road hehe Loads of places to start riding mate, If you are starting out it would be best to learn some off road craft, somewhere like Lysterfield where you can build up your trail skills, and the You Yangs for more technical stuff. After that the whole world is there to be...
  6. skinnyboy73

FOUND - Avid/SRAM Matchmakers

I researched local (Oz online and LBS) and they were all double the price. Mine took a week to be shipped from the US. all depends on how fast ya need em
  7. skinnyboy73

FOUND - Avid/SRAM Matchmakers

I bought some new from Outside Outfitters. 20 bucks or so.
  8. skinnyboy73

Mountain Cycle Fury

It will be cut down, just want to ride it out before i do that so i know how much to lop off. Ive had the swingarm through its full arc and it misses at the moment by about an inch.
  9. skinnyboy73

Mountain Cycle Fury

Here be thy new steed, practically done albeit waiting for Wiggle to send me my brake fittings and cable outers for my rear shock. Some tweaks to be done, waiting on a Chris King headset from the UK amongst others... sorry for the terrible pics my iPhone camera sucks! Frame - Mountain Cycle...
  10. skinnyboy73

STOLEN Canberrans.....2013 Trek bikes

Serial numbers of all the bikes
  11. skinnyboy73

STOLEN Canberrans.....2013 Trek bikes

shared on Facebook so hopefully the word gets out. BTW $13.5k for a Trek :whistle: :jaw:
  12. skinnyboy73

What The Hell Is That S#!T??????????

Have we had this German masterpiece yet? http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Froberts-bikes.de%2Findex.htm&act=url
  13. skinnyboy73

From your perspective, is this okay?

High in the Mental i'm afraid mate. Unless you assert yourself it will get worse.
  14. skinnyboy73

Mountaincycle Zen II

love that Len!
  15. skinnyboy73

You yangs- cressy. first use of Go pro

I love this kind of vid, i like seeing the lines people take and comparing them to how i would do it, makes for better riding I reckon, cheers for the upload! Hopefully can get out at the weekend, havent washed my bike since last time i was there a few weeks back haha
  16. skinnyboy73

2013 Parts Thread

Haha I was pulling your chain mate. As if I'd put it on a Dh bike lol. It's going on my BMX of course.
  17. skinnyboy73

Mechanical Craziness!! Cold war preferred, anything nuts also gratefully accepted!

For awesome steampunk style stuff our commie brothers won hands down for instance http://englishrussia.com/2012/05/15/the-craziest-secret-military-project-of-the-ussr/#more-100546 And for sheer awesomeness, the Krasnoyarsk Dam SHIP lift...
  18. skinnyboy73

Which bike rack?

They do rub your frames nicely! I usually put a towel on the mounts and sit the frame in that before tightening the straps. What I worry about most is someone slamming up your arse with the bikes on it, id be gutted to lose my bikes that way/
  19. skinnyboy73

Which bike rack?

I've been using a Saris Bones for a few years now and its been a great rack but... Once its on the back of my car you can't use the tail gate. Wasn't a problem when i used it on my Prelude, but on my CRV its restrictive. Ive been shoving the bikes in the back of the car lately but this is not...
  20. skinnyboy73

Bleeding 3 week old Avid brakes?

Shhhhhh... that way we can pick up perfectly serviceable Avids for nix, whilst the terminally inept spunk their cash on some new Shimano stuff