Search results

1. skinnyboy73

VIC WTB: 24" Wheelset

Rotochaps, I'm building a retro DH bike, and need some 24" wheels. Preferably 135 rear QR and 20mm Front. Not arsed too much about condition as long as they run true and aren't battered beyond use. Willing to have them shipped from interstate if they are decent enough. Cheers Mark
  2. skinnyboy73

Mountain Cycle Fury

Here be thy new steed, practically done albeit waiting for Wiggle to send me my brake fittings and cable outers for my rear shock. Some tweaks to be done, waiting on a Chris King headset from the UK amongst others... sorry for the terrible pics my iPhone camera sucks! Frame - Mountain Cycle...
  3. skinnyboy73

So what do you chaps make of this then

My new build, a Mountain Cycle Fury. All bits now purchased, basically all new except for the rims, frame and forks. First off, lets get the headset fitted. No wait lets use the local bike shop, they have a proper tool and this headset is to nice to bash in. Drop frame off, come back 45...
  4. skinnyboy73

New member. old rides....

G'day fellas! Love this site, found it whilst searching for bits for my new project. More of an old bike fiend but with a neo twist! My current steed of choice is my restored 1996 Proflex, which I am battering around Lysty and Yarra bend most weekends. I am about to restore this '98...