Search results

1. M

CRC 10% off forks until 02/12 with code "extra10"

Good chance to get a Pike for around $710 delivered... not bad.
  2. M

Is this chain too short?

As per the title... I removed 2 links thinking the chain was too long, now it looks a bit too short... What do you think?
  3. M

Giant 2014 torque specs

Anyone know what the torque specs are for the maestro suspension bolts on a 2014 Giant Trance? I've only been able to find the 2013 version (which is here - https://www.giant-bicycles.com/backoffice/_upload_ca/Giant_Maestro_ServiceManual_v2.pdf - if anyone is interested). I know Giant...
  4. M

Sold

Item: 2014 Fox 32 Talas CTD 120-140mm 27.5" OD2 fork with headset and stem Location: NSW, but will post to anywhere in Australia Item Condition: Used, but in excellent condition, no damage anywhere Reason for selling: Upgraded to a Pike Price and price conditions: $280 + postage Extra...
  5. M

Giant OD2 fork?

I have a Giant Trance Advanced 1 27.5 which is supposed to have an OD2 stem and an OD2 fork. OD2 is basically a 1.5" to 1 1/4" tapered fork steerer instead of the more common 1.5" to 1 1/8". I'm looking at replacing my fork with a Pike which has the standard 1.5" to 1 1/8" taper. However...
  6. M

Help me identify this saddle

I have this saddle that I borrowed from my friend. It came off a Pivot Mach 4; he is unsure what year model it is as he bought it off eBay. I like the saddle and I want one, but don't know which model it is. The dimensions are about 128mm wide x 265mm long. Going off appearance alone...