Search results

1. T

VIC Kona Process 153 DL (Large)

Item: Kona Process 153 DL (Large) Location: North Melbourne (3051), Victoria Item Condition: Excellent condition. Frame has some scuff marks, however, mechanically no issues. Reason for selling: Moving overseas. Price and price conditions: $2,750 Extra Info: Pick-up in North Melbourne. Comes...
  2. T

VIC SOLD - Revell 450R

Item: Revell 450R Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Good condition. Reason for selling: No longer used. Price and price conditions: $350 ono. Extra Info: Pick-up only. Pictures: Specs: Frame: 13 inch Revell 450R Forks: Rock Shox Pike Bars: Easton EA70 Stem: Pazzaz Headset: Da...
  3. T

sold

Really want to get rid of this, just need cash quick so selling dirt cheap, offer prices as well. Item: Yellow 17” Ironhorse SGS World Cup, with: - DT Swiss Hub laced to Ceramic 721 - 2x Spare Sun MTX rims ($50 Extra) - FSA BB - Custom Tuned 5th...
  4. T

Specialized Stout 36h, bolt-on axle

Hey, Does anyone know if the Specialized Stout 36h, bolt-on axle rear is 10 mm or 12 mm in diameter? It is the hub off the a 2005 Specialized Demo 8. Thanks Toby
  5. T

VSS DH Series Standings

Any chane of getting the current, to date, victorian state downhill series standings before Yackandandah? Thanks Toby
  6. T

VIC State Series Standings

Hey. Just wondering if or when the current state series standings are out? And also, what is the go with dropping a round? How many can we drop and who and when do we tell which round we are dropping? Thanks Toby
  7. T

vss

Just wondering if anyone could possibly put rough estimates ont he dates of races for the vic state series up? its pretty hard to plan to go to races wen there are no dates up until a short time before the events especially with school work and other commitments many ppl have.
  8. T

you yangs

ey, a guy was taking pictures in sunday morning practice at you yangs of the rock gap half way down the hill (lincolns gap over the rock), he took a picture of me jumping the rock, just wondering if u could email it to me if u see this. pina_colada001@hotmail.com thanks toby
  9. T

Blackhill, Ballarat

Can someone post directions to the track in Ballarat that they are racing in a few weeks, its called Blackhill. Thanks Toby
  10. T

Orange 222/223

What: Orange 222/223 with Rear Hub and 5th element, no floating brake, either compelte or the above parts list. Price range/Willing to Pay: Unsure, just getting a look at whats out there Location: Melbourne Extra Info:
  11. T

Shock Lengths

Hey I was just wondering what shock length a 2003 orange 222 takes? And what shcok length a 2004 SGS World Cup Ironhorse takes? If it matters what shock, i'm interested in the 5th Element. Thanks Toby
  12. T

Dymo Trails

Are they running at the moment?
  13. T

TLD and Five10

hey can anyone tell me in which country are TLD helmets and five10 shoes are made? thanks
  14. T

Hugi Wheelset

Does anyone have some pictures or information of the Hugi Wheelset that will be on the new Sunday World Cup?
  15. T

riding

Ey, i was bored, thought i would chuck up some pics of me riding lately. Tell us what you think, most pics of DJing are from mark, curtisrider, some skateo ones from steak and some from a mates dad. Toby
  16. T

Gearboxes - the future of DH?

Hey, I am writing an essay on wether Gearboxes found on bikes like the Honda RN01 are the future of Mountain Biking. If anyone has some good links containing factual information or informative opinions that they would like to share with me it would be much appricieated, thanks.
  17. T

Marzocchi Shivers - 01 - PRICE DROP...again

Item: Marzocchi Shivers 01 (they are the ones with red lowers, caps etc) Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Good condition, although right seal is popped but will replace or price can be dropped if buyer will replace themselves. Reason for selling: Upgrading Price and price conditions: $600...
  18. T

FeltBack Pedals (Right side in particular)

What: FeltBack Pedal - Right Hand Side Price range/Willing to Pay: $50 ono, although i will take any reasonable price. Location: Melbourne Extra Info: All i want is the axle to be in great/excellent condition, not too fussy about the actual platform itself
  19. T

steering problems

im riding a 04 kona stuff with drop off comps on it and i had a big bail the other day and bent my handle bars to a farely large extent. but now when i ride aroundmy bike seems to turn to the left, if im riding aroudn with no hands it does the same. and if im doin stopies he bike automaticly...
  20. T

Home made tubeless

Hey, Can anyone give me instructions as to how I do a home made tubeless system, I have a general idea of how it works but was looking for some detailed instructions? Thanks