Dymo Trails

josh_hardtail

Likes Bikes
i hope they are. i was hoping to go back there these holidays and have a proper session. Why wouldnt they be though? have they had trouble with people wrecking them or with the council?

zstreetco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
local connection says that they are running as usual, bit dusty but thats to e expected, locals were digging a few newer kinda jumps n fixin them up i think?
so yeah they running for those who know where to find them and those that dont, too bad

bowzaa

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah i was scotty's local connection;) .
The trails are running but they are pretty damm dusty. The 8 pack has shrunk a bit in height but is still pretty good and looks probably the best to ride apart from being dusty. The lip of the four is a bit rough but it's rideable.
The little 12 pack at the back is again a bit shady but not too bad.Few new lines are almost up and running either side of the 4.
Locals said they'd probably be digging this week there so if you go lend a hand. Best bet would be also to go after some rain.
(But seeing weather forecast i don't think that's gunna be for a while.)

turkey 6000

Banned
-toby- said:
Are they running at the moment?

if this is diamond creek u are talking about it would be pretty hard to wreck because theres the water and the train line around it

it would be near impossible to get a bloody huge mean scary bulldozer in there

DJ_Robbie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
turkey 6000 said:
if this is diamond creek u are talking about it would be pretty hard to wreck because theres the water and the train line around it

it would be near impossible to get a bloody huge mean scary bulldozer in there
no shit. They can still be running shit withbout being dozed you know. You just arent as elite as toby, and therefore expect less from jumps.

bowzaa

Likes Bikes and Dirt
DJ_Robbie said:
no shit. They can still be running shit withbout being dozed you know. You just arent as elite as toby, and therefore expect less from jumps.
Haha owned.
Robbie, are you back in melbourne?
If so, we should hook up for a ride.

-toby-

Likes Dirt
DJ_Robbie said:
hahhahaha, we went there, the big 4 wasnt too great but the snakepit and 8 pack were running smooth as
we must ride again rob