Search results

1. Y

Road Trip Hot Spots

Hi Farkineers, I am planning a road trip from Sydney through to Mt buller in the christmas holidays... Gotta plan ahead!!!! :wink: and I was wondering if you could suggest any spots where we could ride. We are already going to Canberra ( although more deatil would be appreciated...
  2. Y

dh comp

i was wondering how much an '03 dh comp would be cause i :!: might :!: be buying one,just to give me an idea. any help would be appreciated.any price would be useful thanx 8)
  3. Y

specialized frame

*Wanted* specialized bighit comp frame good condition, 2003 or 2004, with rear shock. would be able to swap for 03 ac2 frame. without ac frame i would pay up to 1300 with ac2 frame i would pay an extra 2-300 depending on condition. for serious sellers please email me at...
  4. Y

sherman slider or firefly etc.

does anyone have any used or new sherman sliders or fireflyetc. that they would sell to me when they are replacing/upgrading and wat is your price... i can get sum sliders 4 1600 new but it wood be better 2 get them and the fireflys, breakouts etc. 2nd hand. thanx
  5. Y

Body armour

Does any 1 have sum preloved body armour which would fit me: I am 165 tall and i weigh about 65kg. I do not have much of a belly cause I am pretty tall, so if u have sum Dainese or 661 or anythin with elbow/arm guards and a spine thingy(like on Dainese armour) please contact me with info and...
  6. Y

Mount Coramba

has any1 been to the track up at mount Coramba. Me and a mate went for a holiday there and found out how to get there, then we did shuttel runs for like two days. Its a pretty awesome track and can reach speeds of like... well i don't know but alot anyway :roll: Has any 1 dun it and wat did u...
  7. Y

Avalanche shox

Hey guys i was wondering wat the price attached to the Avy Dh shok is (the one on the Super eight in post your ride) thanx 8)
  8. Y

Dargle pics

I know i'm posting everywere but I'm hooked on this site now anyway does any1 have pics of any Dargyle (Dargle)? raceday cause 1 of my friends said the track was phat but i nedd conformation before i drag my arse out there(and yes i no it is a private track) thanx for your help
  9. Y

track demolishers

hey guys i post this on a pissed off note because the track my friends were makin really hauled ass and some losers broke it this has happened 3 times to me and i am startin to wonder i its just bad luk or does it happen to other people aswell if so tell me if u caut the culprats and wat u...
  10. Y

stinky dee lux travel enlargement plates

Hey i was wonderin if any1 knows if u can get travel linkage plates for an 02 stinky dee lux to accomodate an RC shock im lookin for approx 7-8" travel if any1 knows anything please tell me or give me a site or number or PM adress thanx
  11. Y

Sydney Riders

To all the Sydney folk out there can u please tell me wher some kickass pussywippin' woopassin' super cool trax 8) r and how to get there from St Ives, Northshore (near gordon) your help would be much appreiated thanx P.S fell free to tell me of your secret trax, hidden locations watever.