Sydney Riders

yamum884

Likes Dirt
To all the Sydney folk out there can u please tell me wher some kickass pussywippin' woopassin' super cool trax 8) r and how to get there from St Ives, Northshore (near gordon)

your help would be much appreiated

thanx

P.S fell free to tell me of your secret trax, hidden locations watever.

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bets and closest to you... head straight up monavale road and head right at Forest way and you will find Oxford Falls and RedHill close also.

Gonzo

Likes Dirt
There are also a number of trails in St. Ives. Theres the Cascades and a couple of others. Haven't riddden them myself but I know they are there.

kitakishi

Likes Dirt
theres oxford falls (buts its a secret) red hill (also a secret) cascades (yep a secret) lane cove nat park (another secret)

Further afield theres secret tracks at ourimbah, bulli, blue mountains etc.

kk

sprucas_fab3

Likes Dirt
hey - i live in gordon too - if you wanna go to oxford falls/red hill/manly dam you are going to need car - you can get to em all by going along mona vale rd - best site for trail guide on oxford falls/red hill is http://www.bikeaddiction.com.au/trails/trails.htm

other than that 26inches.com has some nice rides -
i've been riding the roseville bridge ride at the moment - which is in riding distance of st.ives if you don't have car - go along eastern arterial road towards chatswood - between killara and lindfield/roseville there is four lane highway - just after koola st lights - in the dip on the left is parking spot for cars and the start of a good trail that goes along all the way to roseville bridge - is nice ride with good techy sections,steps and speedy bits

yamum884

Likes Dirt
cave dweller u obviously do live in a cave i mean we r all riders and should trust each other cause of that and if sum retarted rider screws up the track u made then they cant be classified as a rider because we wouldn't do that as riders

sorry i got all passionate for those few seconds there :oops:

but seriously if sum1 screws up your jumps and they ride then they either need a damn good beating or they r fat self centred slobs :)

yamum884

Likes Dirt
cave dweller u obviously do live in a cave i mean we r all riders and should trust each other cause of that and if sum retarted rider screws up the track u made then they cant be classified as a rider because we wouldn't do that as riders

sorry i got all passionate for those few seconds there :oops:

but seriously if sum1 screws up your jumps and they ride then they either need a damn good beating or they r fat self centred slobs :)

Cave Dweller

Eats Squid
Not at all about trust :D

It's about 30 riders turning up with vans and trailors with music pumping at full ball, pissing off all the local residents and getting the tracks closed down :cry:

Bulli was a good example of this. Too many people knew about it and it got closed.

Thats just the way it is yamum884. Find riders in your local area and go from there. Ask your local bike shops, ask people you see riding. I don't have that much of a problem telling people where tracks are, my point is that people will not post their favorite secret hidden trail on the net for every man and his dog to see.

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
Figured i'd hav my $0.02... sik sik tracks in st ives (warrimoo)... but they got farkd on because too much stuff was gettn built there...
cascades is pretty shitty_ there are some good 10 foot drops but they are all to flat which screws the bikes...
I ride around lane cove and there are some sik tracks... have a ride on the boundaries of penno park n u'll no wat i mean...
lizard rock is some of the nicest groomed runs anywhere, but it's not exceptionnally difficult if you ride big...
but yeah, i agree about the 'stash' thing- i'd never tell anyone about my 'secret' trails coz last time i did our rythm was flattened...
if all else fails, build your own trails or just hit up your local skate park

naz

Criminally Inane
oxford falls,lizard rock, red hill, ourimba, shit never heard of them before sounds secretive...

naz

Criminally Inane
oxford falls,lizard rock, red hill, ourimba, shit never heard of them before sounds secretive...