Search results

1. T

6 inch plus AM

I have a claymore and have ridden the genius. They are awesome bikes that are great for the descents but they are in no way a downhill bike. I bought mine for the same reason as you and now wish i got something that is a bit less bike. I can recomend the claymore if you want a really tough trail...
  2. T

cannondale claymore? anyone rolling?

After 2 and a half months i finally got mine. Bloody awesome bike. i got the 2 so has the van forks (unfortunatly no compression dampening). i have riden the scott genius as well and definatly prefer the claymore
  3. T

All Mtn forks?

van 36's i can recomend the van 36's. cant beat the reliability of a coil fork
  4. T

6 inch plus AM

claymore Picked up my claymore 2 weeks ago 170mm love it...
  5. T

cannodale claymore

I'v been waiting for mine for about 2 months now. its ment to be at chain reaction in crunulla on friday. I'll put up a review after a week or so of riding if you want
  6. T

Downhill going uphill

get yourself two bikes a hardtail and a cheap second hand dh bike to see if you like it. If its not for you sell it for what you paid no biggie.
  7. T

What forks to buy?

was looking at the talas. $200 bargain. I'v found a few tracks out winmalee. singlesridge, a track out past coles. and a mad track from yellowrock down to the river.any others?
  8. T

What forks to buy?

haha i didn't think of that probably would be a better idea. spoze you could get something half decent for around the grand mark second hand?
  9. T

What forks to buy?

probably about 6-700 give or take. yeh was thinkin 15m
  10. T

What forks to buy?

G'day newto the whole riding thing and was wonering if i could pick your brains? I bought a merida matts100 a few months ago. where i was living was not a problem as taree doesn't seem to have much rough tracks. just moved to the blue mountains and have found some awsome trackes but my forks...
  11. T

G'Day

How is everyone. Finally getting back into riding after 6-7 years. If anyones riding any lower blue mountains tracks give us a bell :)