1. B

ACT Sold

bump to the top with price drop $2000
  2. B

ACT Sold

bump with a price drop $2100.
  3. B

ACT Sold

Price Drop to $2200 with a spare hanger..
  4. B

Sold

Item: DT Swiss FR 2050 Rims Location: ACT Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Not Needed Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra info: 26 inch. They have never been used and are brand new. Pictures: yep
  5. B

ACT Sold

Item: 2013 Commencal Supreme V3 (Medium) Location: ACT Item Condition: Very Good Reason for selling: Bought a new bike in which I couldn't pass up! Price and price conditions: SOLD Upgrades are: Mavic 823 rims and Code brakes with 180mm rotors front and back. Forks have just been serviced...
  6. B

Sold

Item: 2012 Fox 40 Fit RC2 26" with extra springs Location: Banks, Canberra Item Condition: Good. Minor marks on lowers, no marks on the stanchions. Reason for selling: Sold Bike without forks. Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Extra springs Purple (54-68kg), blue titanium...
  7. B

ACT SOLD 2012 Zerode G1

New pictures!!! Price Drop.. SOLD
  8. B

ACT SOLD 2012 Zerode G1

Price drop.. SOLD
  9. B

NSW Sold, please delete

823 rim Hey mate. Just seen you have a spare rim for sale. Did you want to sell that separately? Just let us know. Pete.
  10. B

ACT SOLD 2012 Zerode G1

Bump......
  11. B

ACT SOLD 2012 Zerode G1

Also comes with Brand New Decals/Sticker set Price drop also. SOLD
  12. B

ACT SOLD 2012 Zerode G1

Item: Stealth 2012 Zerode G1 Medium/Large Location: Canberra Item Condition: Excellent Condition. Most of the parts on the bike are Brand New or 4 rides old. Reason for selling: Selling the bike as I would like to try something different. Price and price conditions: SOLD! Extra Info...
  13. B

ACT WTB - Commencal Supreme V3 DH Hanger

Wanted: Commencal Supreme V3 2013 DH Hanger Location: Anywhere - posted to the ACT Item condition description: New if possible Extra Info: Just wanted to see if anyone has a spare Commencal Supreme V3 Hanger available in which they willing to part with? Shoot us a PM if you do.. :-)
  14. B

sold

Sent you a PM.
  15. B

NSW Smith Fuel Goggles with Roll Offs, Tear offs SOLD

Sent you a PM.
  16. B

Queenstown early oct ?

Wouldn't look at going in Oct. Main trails will be open but not the single black or double blacks. I went in Feb this year with a group of mates and didn't rain once. Trails were sick and well maintained. If I was you I'd hold off for a month and hit it in November or early next year..