Search results

1. C

VIC Sold

Would you sell me just the the front and rear mech and shifters? if so how much?
  2. C

NSW Sold

What length/size is the rear mech? Short, med or long?
  3. C

9speed shifter 11 speed rear mech

aah k i get it. so its just that the mm of movement by the derailleur per mm of cable pull is different for 9-10-11 sp. fair enough. thanks man!
  4. C

bummer. is there any specific reason as to why it would not? I'm not too knowledgeable on the whole gears stuff. i know how to install, use and maintain them, but that's about the extent of it.
  5. C

Basically i want to upgrade my rear mech to an x01 but i don't want to buy a new casset or shifter. my rear mech needs upgrading anyway as its quite old and had its fare share of crashes.
  6. C

but the point is, i want to use the new xo1 Derailleur, but i don't want to have to replace my x0 9sp shifter. is it possible to work this combo? i love the design and concept behind the x01 and i have wondered for years why it has never been done before.
  7. C

hi guys, i'm currently running a sram X0 9speed shifter and a X9 rear mech on my FR AM bike. after seeing the new sram x01 rear mech that has no vertical movement i plan on getting it but you can only get it in 11 speed or 7 speed. now my x0 shifter is almost new, only a few rides old (haven't...
  8. C

ACT Sold

http://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=76226
  9. C

VIC ns rns or fundamentl fork

Item: ns bikes rns fork or ns bikes fundamental fork Item Condition: good condition preferable. i don't want something covered in diints and scratches location: melbourne but willing to pay for postage. price: something reasonable (i can buy a brand new one from crc for $150)
  10. C

Santa Cruz Yeti Intense frame

i have a DH bike that would fit her perfectly, dont know if you want a DH bike tho. http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?288057-santa-cruz-v10
  11. C

QLD Anything Vintage MTB

i have a santa cruz v10 from 2004 (could be 03 or 02 tho, i cannot remember) http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?288057-santa-cruz-v10 might not be what you're looking for but might as well try.
  12. C

VIC sold

more pic's
  13. C

VIC sold

Item: Santa Cruz v10 (2004 i think) Location: Melbourne SE suburbs. Item Condition: mechanically great. had a full new bearing kit put through the frame before the last ride. Reason for selling: don't ride DH anymore, so its just taking up space Price and price conditions: $700 but open to...
  14. C

SOLD pending payment

Still for sale?
  15. C

NSW Sold

Still for sale?
  16. C

Sold please delete

would you split?
  17. C

Sold

are you willing to split?
  18. C

2013 Orange 332

and when i thouoght orange bikes couldnt look any better! i want one
  19. C

VIC 2009 Iron Horse Sunday Team (SOLD)

Awesome looking bike! Free bump
  20. C

Sold please remove

Im very interested in just the rear shifter. how much for it alone?