Search results

1. shaggin_wagon

2010 Del Rio NSW DH BY NBT

hey neil any photos of rider #139 norco atomik all blue kit with a neckbrace. cheers zac
  2. shaggin_wagon

Ourimbah 27/09/09 dh cubby by nbt

hey mate did u get any of 226 black norco atomik. wearing a monster helmet and insane cycles jersy??
  3. shaggin_wagon

2009 nats champs

hey mate just wondering if u got any pics of 802 in the 4x. i was riding a green and white kona howler and wearing some random shirts with a white and black oneil jersy. thanks mate. email is im_on_6_string@hotmail.com
  4. shaggin_wagon

first car?

corollas are top notch. especially any RWD ones. with removal of wheels ya can fit a bike on the back seat unless u ride a NS metropolis wich will fit in without any wheel removal at all. best of all i picked it up for $100 allthough it had no rego.
  5. shaggin_wagon

Ctmbc Clubby

things are looking good numbers wise for it. been talkin to a few of the local boys and they seem keen as well.
  6. shaggin_wagon

AWABA 07 photos

about time ya got some more photos up dude!!!!
  7. shaggin_wagon

Sore arms from Street

i tend to get the same thing after my first park/street session for a while but if i ride 2-3 afternoons a week it doesnt seem to be soo bad cos the muscles get used to it and stretch/ toughen up.
  8. shaggin_wagon

When can you ride Kurrajong?

as far as im aware its not open to public use as yet. only rideable when the pylet boys are there for a dig sesssion or on for a race. as old bean said the best way to find out would be to pm pyley. also if you are not a mtba license holder they will make u pay for a day license to ride there...
  9. shaggin_wagon

Blue Mountains Panther (or big cat)

hey flynny sure you were not looking in the mirror
  10. shaggin_wagon

Mtnx State Champs This Sunday!!

one idea to work with is Try and get rid of all the bitchin and carry on from the parents of so called shit hot bmx riders for a start, i know that part will always be tough, but something has to be done, or there may be major infights between genres. A good look at rule books...
  11. shaggin_wagon

State 4x Kurrajong

hey do u have any more of 801 and 817?
  12. shaggin_wagon

*Crash* Glen Ford brakes his collar bone...

he would also be my old man!! and a fuckin ledgend. if you have ventured to lithgow for a dh race in the last 5 years or so you would have most likely had a chat to him. he stops and talks to anyone and everyone!!
  13. shaggin_wagon

2007 IXS - Gravity Downhill Series Round-2 (Lithgow)

thanks for the sweet pic dude.
  14. shaggin_wagon

yeah i pipped the dropkick by 3thousandths of a second u found any pics of me yet??
  15. shaggin_wagon

any pics of 908 on a black ns hardtail!! was wearing a few different helmets over the weekend! green bell helmet during race runs.
  16. shaggin_wagon

what about the rest of team 4d! any pics of 907, or 908 wearing eveil keneievel helmet and a green helmet respectivly.
  17. shaggin_wagon

sunday 18th march Ebinezer MTNX round 2 Shave 4 a cure

jeez they are some nice pics!!! who was the lenseman????? hahah bout time they got up!!
  18. shaggin_wagon

how can a dumbass old bloke post fotos

try www.photobucket.com
  19. shaggin_wagon

DH Lithgow

you are truely a tripper old man!!!! wish i coulda been there! just wait till i get my bike rolling then i will give ya a run old4d
  20. shaggin_wagon

State Mine Track Off Limits *News Footage added*

man that is way not cool!!! hopefull it all gets sorted out quick smart!! get the goose(aka glenn) to go and rip it up em!! he show em what for!!!