Search results

1. T

NS Dynamics seal kits

are you doing a full damper/spring service or just the dust seals and bath oil? the kit comes with iso in a spay bottle, nitrile gloves and shop towels. nice things to have and takes the brain work out of what you need aside from tools. the oil is a little bit more then you need 5-10-15ml...
  2. T

QLD sold

bump it up, offers?? got something to trade +/- cash? let me know
  3. T

QLD sold

bump it up, was stareing at this the other day, beautiful welds, you can see the penetration inside the bb. bb shock mounts cable guides are all cnc
  4. T

LIGHTS MEGATHREAD - all questions on riding lights asked and answered here!!!

not sure if this has been covered, only read the first/ last few pages... i made my own, used a $20 arlec headlamp from bunnings. the light has 3 settings bright/half bright and flash but the great feature is that the lenze is adjustable in and out from seeing the lines of the cree to quite a...
  5. T

QLD sold

bump it up, can deliver in brisbane, have the hookup for cheap postage too.
  6. T

QLD sold

Item: 09 titus ftm gold anodized front triangle, carbon seat stays and linkage, black alloy chain stays. small but is big for standard, im usually a medium and fit it well with a 50mm stem. Location:brisbane will post. Item Condition:good Reason for selling:more travel Price and price...
  7. T

santa cruz grease gun

please, how does one do this?
  8. T

AM WOW! That's SHAN-tastic! Updated pics pg 3

maybe a layer of tape? similar thinnish plastic glued in behind the mesh, sikaflex would have to be my recommendation for a glue/sealant was awesome to see in the flesh, will have to tee up for a ride shortly. the blur is built up and just about to be chucked in the car for her maiden...
  9. T

D.U. Bushings.

did you change the hardware? if not do it. 50k a week on a reign is a fair bit of sus wear but should not be anywhere near as fast.
  10. T

Best street fork - rigid or suspension ?

for the price of rigids, why not get both? im a big fan of sus on hardtails, get a fork that you can run really hard with enough give so you dont kill your wrists. i ran a rct3 damper from a revelation in a hybrid rev/argyle fork and really liked the 3 position lever. pump the air side up...
  11. T

8.75 X 2.75 shock to replace 8.5 x 2.5,consequences??

have done this on a four bar with no problems. it will increase travel by x ammount and slightly steepen head angle. some frames will be ok. others will have clearance issues ie not enough room for the shock, and others will break because the forces will be applied to the pivots/linkages in...
  12. T

Wheel Building Brisbane/Gold Coast/Sunny Coast ?

can strongly reccomend for the riders at annerley. they build alot of high end bikes/wheels and have a great reputation. i had a DH wheel built by them last year that has yet to go out of true without any post ride checkup. allthough they are slightly more expensive, 3/2 as opposed to...
  13. T

do you have icetech slx or zee brake levers? make them better.

after realising that slx lever bodys look suprisingly simular to deore xt's, i went searching for some answers. i found them here. http://huckingkitty.com/node/9 now if only there was a diy section to post this in
  14. T

NS Soda FR

looking good mate, can i have her back? soo much fun to ride, the kind of riding i want to be doing, not what i should be though... as for a ride report think of a dirt jump bike on steroids thats the soda slope then you have this which is more of a lovechild between the slope and a dh...
  15. T

sold

bump it up. she pedals well for what she can handle.
  16. T

sold

bump it up price drop and includes forks. fwarrkin cheap getonnnit but seriously these are just taking up space, are perfectly good and rideable and make me sad looking at them. buy them please.
  17. T

Replace 1cog on cassette

i think your the one to make a decision in the end depending on your financial situation... as long as all the other cogs ride/shift smoothly and are not worn, i don't see why not changing the 11t would solve your problem. see if the LBS has one in ok condition kicking around the parts bin to...
  18. T

running 1x9 setup for AM

im running a 36 front and a 11-36 rear. low enough to climb with (have to get off on the stupidly steep stuff but that's more my fitness and the lack of a 22t granny... with a bit of speed up the top.
  19. T

X0 Trails vibrate like crazy.

he's still slowing down. off the top of my head its got to do with mainly rear suspension and the brakes affecting its performance and vice versa. google or someone else will chime in, i mainly came for the joke... /on a more related note however i have had vibration with shimanos with...
  20. T

Quick Brake Question

if your not aware, shimano brakes uses mineral oil, hayes dot fluid. and thus are not compatible as one fluid will swell/destroy the others seals. if your aware of this and are using dot o-rings in the banjo then i have no idea.