Search results

1. 1

Worth servicing 2012 ABD FLow or sell & replace?

It's exactly the same, Just different tyres & Brakes/Gears not working optimally.
  2. 1

Probably 3-5 years, ridden a handful of times since and only up and down my street. Yep it's black! I think so with the dropouts, This is an old picture. Quite low quality. If you want any better quality photos just yell out.
  3. 1

Pulled my bike out of storage, and needs a service. Worth putting say $200-$250 into my bike and getting it fresh, Or should i sell it and get something newer? Looking at riding the newly renovated Castle hill mainly, And a few other tracks around Brisbane. Brakes need bleeding, Gears need...
  4. 1

Tyres/Brake pads.

I bought this bike CLICK HERE I don't know what category it officially falls under, but I don't plan on riding any street or park/DJ really. Riding the trails at castle hill has been a blast and my current tyres Tyres: Kenda Kinetics 2.35 Front/Krad 2.3 Rear < Those, Well... Two wheel drifting...
  5. 1

Tyres/Brake pads.

What is that website like to shop with? Shipping times?
  6. 1

Tyres/Brake pads.

I live 5 mins from Castle Hill at Ipswich, So i mainly ride there.. so id say downhill is what i mainly ride, with a few normal trails. Whats that website like to shop on? Thank you for the link to brake pads.
  7. 1

Tyres/Brake pads.

New to riding a 26" and after a set of cheap tyres. (i'd like to test a few brands/tred patterns before settling on something i like) I have never shopped online for bike parts but i've found this site with decent looking tyres. Thoughts on these Tyres? and website? if shit what would be a...